Z.H- sick.

this is a extension to D.S-stomach bug + homesick. Zach has emetophobia so it is going to be a little crazy.

no pov

Zach was pretty much avoiding everyone when they got sick. he was trying his hardest not to get sick himself cause when everyone got sick, they were throwing up. Zach is absolutely terrified of throw up and throwing up in general. hes had it ever sense a kid in kindergarten threw up next to him. hes been freaked out by it all his life and has only thrown up once in his life that he can remember.

thats going to change soon...

zachs pov

we have postponed some of our show cause Daniel got sick. then Jonah. then Corbyn and jack. i have literally requested that i get my own hotel room cause of how bad i didn't want to get sick.

they were all pretty much back to health when we had to get back on the bus. well Corbyn still had a fever but stopped throwing up. because of that i stayed in the front lounge and out of the man cave cause that's where he was staying. the only time i had gone into my bunk during the day was when they took him to the doctors one day, cause he was sick a lot longer than everyone else, and to take a nap.

now Corbyn was back to health and we were about to go to bed. i started feeling a bit off but brushed it off cause i always feel weird when I'm tired. i hopped into my bunk and fell asleep a lot quicker than usual. but then woke up and like 2 am with a cramp going across my stomach. i knew exactly what happened.

i got sick.

with the stomach pains i knew it was going to be a hell of a ride. i already started to panic and did the first thing i knew to do. go to jack. i got up out of my bunk and walked over to jacks. i pulled his curtain back and shook his shoulder gently.

"j-jack? wake up.." he turned towards me sitting up on his elbow.

"what's wrong zach?" he said in a raspy morning voice.

"i-i dont feel g-good... im scared." i said my voice already starting to shake in fear.

"theres no need to be scared, your gonna be okay. now tell my what doesnt feel good." he said jumping down out of his bunk and leading me into the front lounge. he sat me down on the couch and pulled me in a side hug.

"m-my stomach hurts and im cold but hot."

"thats why your scared isnt it? you dont wanna be sick?" he said. i started to tear up and nodded, falling into jacks chest. "your going to be ok. but you got to let your body do what it needs to do if you want to feel better. you hearing me?" tears fell out of my eyes but i nodded back.

"i just really dont want to be sick..." i say now sobbing into his chest.

"i know you dont bubba. if you keep crying like that you will though." that caught my attention but i could barely stop it just made me even more scared. i soon realized as jack tried to calm me down, i started slipping into a panic attack.

"j-j-jack i-i can-nt brea-the..." i say now gasping for air.

"it ok bubba lets go into the bathroom. ill help you calm down." he picked me up with his arms under my shoulders and knees before rushing me into the tiny bathroom we have on the bus. i was sat on jacks lap as he rocked me and made me follow his breathing. i started to get my breath back but from my harsh hyperventilating, my throat was more dry. due to it being dry, i started coughing harshly. my stomach took this as its chance at attempting to come up my throat. i fell over the toilet in a fit of more sobs, coughs, and gags.