D.S- storm.

no pov

the boys already can tell that this vacation isnt going to be calm or as they planned it to be. 

they can tell there is bad luck put into this vacation.

and its not going to end well.

for any of them...

~~~

daniels pov

we were only four days into the trip and its already become increasingly bad. 

jacks migraine, corbyns carsickness, whats next?

oh i know!! a fucking storm. oh it doesnt sound bad? well i hate storms with all my heart.

when i first got my drivers license and first car, i was driving in a thunderstorm and i underestimated how bad it was. every 5 minutes there was a loud crash and a flash of light. the time between them was getting awfully closer. i went to turn onto my street coming home from a friends house when a bolt strike the light post barely 20 feet away from me. i stepped on the brakes and watched in few as the light post fell down. after i caught my breath again i rushed home and into the house where i collapsed into Tyler's arms. i was sobbing my heart out into his chest as my head was filling up with fear.

~flashback~

i burst through the door and bump into tyler who was standing down the hall. i  wrapped my arms around him and cried in fear.

"dani? what happened? whats wrong?" he asked running his hand down my back.

"th- ther.. uh lightn- light post it- it-"  i started but i was cut off by a voice in the background.

"tyler? i heard the door close, is daniel home yet?" i heard my mom say. i gave her a answer by letting out a loud sob. tyler turned his body to face my mom.

"he came running in crying like crazy, i dont know whats going on?" he said to my mom. i felt another pair of arms wrap around me so i turned around to hug who was my mom.

"dani baby, calm down. your okay..." she kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear as i started to come back to reality. when i was left with sniffles and silent tears she tried asking me what was wrong again.

"i was coming home from wesly's house and right as i go to turn onto the street, a lightning bolt knocked down the light post like 15 feet away from my car... i thought i was gonna die." i said almost starting to get worked up again.

"hey, your okay though. your not hurt, your just really shaken up right now. you cant get hurt in here, your safe." she pulled me back into her arms and ran her hand up and down my back. "how about you go lie on the couch and i will make you some tea, okay?" i nodded and walked off into the living room. the second i was on the couch, i pulled the blanket off the couch and tucked myself under it. the entire time i was shaking in fear as the rain padded down against the house.

my mom came around the corner, saving me from the loud silence. she sat on the edge of the couch and handed me the tea which i slowly sipped on.

"wanna watch a movie?" she asked, rubbing my leg sympathetically. i nodded and snuggled further into the couch with the tea.

she put on a family movie and i knew i was safe with her and the rest of my family.

~~~

i sat quietly on the couch with the lamp on next to me as i waited. i wasnt waiting for anything in particular though. this storm was messing with my head.