C.B - stitches.

No pov

as you all know, the 5 boys are still young, so even if they are determined to stay on task they can always get stressed out and have to release it sometimes. sometimes their ways of calming down can get out hand and can end up with a bad out come and add more stress to their situation.

jacks pov

being so cooped up in this tour bus is incredibly boring and gets old real quick. were a group of 5 growing teens and young adults plus a bit of management stuck on a tight bus, it gets to be quite crowded. we were touring in the US and anytime i can i hvae been going to a skatepark if we have access to one to try to relax and release some stress. it is my way to escape the stress of touring and it helps just like how jonah is with his coffee and reading, zach is video games, daniel is wiht writng music and coming up with mashups, and corbyn is with like me;  skate boarding. we always go together but i almost always have headphones on blocking out everything. 

today we have a off day in Chicago so we all ended up dispersing and doing our own things, well besides me and Corbyn. but at least knowing i have one person to accompany me, mostly so i don't get lost in a foreign city, makes me happy. me and Corbyn are the only ones who really leave the bus on these kinds of days so we can always go back to the bus for the other boys help if we absolutely need it.

"ok were going to head out now. we will call you if we need anything. see ya!" i call out to the rest of the guys as we leave to go to the skate park.

"wait try and be back by like five-ish were all gonna go out to eat together." Daniel said as he looked up from his laptop.

"ok see ya guys!" Corbyn yells out before the door to our tour bus closes behind him. we call for a uber and drive to the skate park. we started having a bit of small talk with our driver which was amazing cause he was extremely nice to us. we told him about the band and tour and just stuff like that. we had been in the car for over twenty mins but it had only felt like barely ten as talking to the driver made everything go by quicker. we pull up to the skate park and thank the driver before heading out. 

"for once we have a nice driver who actually talked." i say to Corbyn and we both laugh. we haven't had the best experiences with uber drivers in the past. we had one who didn't talk and kept giving us almost like death glares and gave us a 2 star rating, one that was too talkitive; literally she didnt stop talking for the whole 30 minute drive we had, one that talked to us but was talking about weird animals, and even more then that.

"ya think!!" Corbyn says back, "come on lets skate!!" he says running over to the half pipe. i laugh and run after him. i put my bag down by a bench and set up. i connect my headphones and start up my favorite playlist, put on my knee pads (not even bothering with elbow pads cause no one needs them) and head out to the bowl. just before i dive in, i see Corbyn dive down first but then his board gets caught on something and stops midway around, throwing him forwards off his board onto the solid concrete. he quickly gets back onto his feet but i see something that's not right about him. blood.

Corbyns pov

as soon as i get into the park i drop my stuff down, grab my board and immediately start riding. we have one day a week that we can destress and i always take full advantage of it and go all out. and that is exactly what i did here.

i dropped in quicker than i usually do and ended up getting caught in a crack or something. my board stopped underneath me sending me being launched off onto the ground with a thud. i got up having adrenaline run through me so i couldn't feel the pain that had apparently been running through my arm, head and knee. i look around to see jack slide into the bowl and run towards me in a panic.