J.A- sick at school

**this is technically a continuation of Jonah's sick at school story.  Someone requested to have a story like that for the rest of the boys, so here we are starting with jack :)))**

No pov

With how close the boys are, it was no doubt that Jonah's flu would be passed down to the rest of them.

And it happened.

Jacks pov

As i woke up from my practically restless sleep, i could tell one thing very clearly; i got sick.

The sweat build up on my clothes and forehead quickly indicated a decent fever. The throbbing headache behind my eyes made it hard to keep my eyes open for a long period of time; even with blinking. My stomach rolled slightly as i shifted in my bed. My breath caught on a dry, scratchy patch in my throat, forcing me to sit up in bed and letting out a long strand of painful coughs.

I couldn't go to school like this. But was i going to do it anyways? Yes.

I had a test retake that I couldn't miss. If i could just make it to lunch time i will be fine. It's my geometry test, i had the worst grade I've ever gotten on it. It's my third class of the day and right before lunch. If i still feel bad during lunch i can tell my mom to just come and get me.

I pulled myself, sluggishly out of my bed and sighed. This was going to be a very long few hours.

I changed my clothes, did my hair and got my bag and shoes before walking down the stairs to meet my mom. I took longer than i usually do to get ready, so when i got downstairs my mom was getting ready to leave the house as well.

"I was thinking you weren't alive for a bit." She laughed as she put her bag on the table.

"I snoozed my alarm a few times too many." I laughed as much as i could with my sore throat.

"Oops! You lunch is in the fridge, make sure to grab it before you leave." She smiled as she finished putting on her boots.

"Where you going? You don't work today..." I'm really hoping she didn't get called in randomly.

"I know its a bit early, but I woke up early with a lot of motivation to work on stuff around the house. So I'm going shopping before i do anything bigger."

"Oh okay. Nice!" She grabbed her bag as i put on my own shoes.

"Ill be here when you get back from school." And with that, she was out of the house and on her way to the store. I sighed quietly to myself and let myself sink to the floor. I finished up with tying my own laces and went to the kitchen cabinet to find some sort of medicine to keep me in check for my test today. It wasn't fun getting those few pills down but in the end, I dealt with it knowing it will be good for me later.

I grabbed my lunch from the fridge and shoved it in my bag. Ironically, right after i got a text from Jonah saying he was pulling up now. So i left my house and hopped in his car.

Thankfully, I'm usually quiet in the mornings, so they didn't think anything was suspicious when i sat quietly in the back seat looking out the window.

We pulled up to the school and parted ways as we got inside; the usual. I went off to my first period class, with it being English. I sat in my seat, pulled up my hoodie and popped in a earbud. Playing a softer music playlist not to disturb my headache. By the time the teacher had started talking, i felt like i had already gotten worse, with the maybe 10 minutes I've been sitting in this class.

I'm glad that class was like nothing. We just watched a movie; i didn't even watch it. I fell asleep on my desk. I could care less at this point.

My next class was a study hall, thank the lord. Another class i could sleep through and get more energy to get through the test.