D.S-epilepsy

*i like writing fluff okay...**

no pov

yea, Daniel has epilepsy. 

he's had it since he was a kid. 

~flashback~

his mom took him in for a regular yearly check up when he was 11 and he just zoned out. no one could get his attention back; not for five minutes. when he did come back to earth he was unfazed. 

towards the end of the appointment, his breathing picked up when he realized his arm was shaking. he couldn't get it to stop shaking which scared him. 

the doctor noticed his panic and took control, noticing what the kid was having.

"Daniel. hey Daniel, your okay. just breathe for me. lets count." Daniel counted with the doctor as he measured how long the seizure was.

"... 27, 28, 29, 30... 31?" he finished when Daniels arm stopped its shaking.

"what was that??" Daniels mother asked in panic.

"ma'am, i need you to sit down and take some deep breaths." he guided her into a chair. "I'm not going to sugar coat this. your son just had a myoclonic seizure. I'm not sure why, he is very healthy from what i know. i believe when he also blanked out earlier he had an absence seizure."

"a- s-seizure??" she asked in panic.

"yes. I'm so sorry. have you seen him blank out or anything before?" the doctor pulled up his own chair.

"it doesn't happen too often but i have seen it. his teacher said it happened in school once or twice but i didn't really think much of it."

"Daniel, have you ever had your arms or legs shake before, like your arm just did?"

"once, but i thought it was anxiety or something. like when your legs bounces up and down." he said.

"Mrs. Seavey, i suggest either you bring him back home and keep a cloze eye on him and Daniel comes to you if or when he has his arm shake again or take him to the hospital for some better tests. there is only so much we can do here and from what i see just now, I'm getting concerned for his own sake." the doctor said with a sad tone.

"i think it would be safe to go to the hospital." his mom mumbled.

"okay. i think we are done here. please update me on his condition if you know anything."

"i will thank you sir." 

then they left for the hospital.

to say Daniel was nervous was an understatement. he was almost terrified. who knows what he could have.

it was tests after tests. Daniel was getting overwhelmed. he was almost at the point of tears whilst waiting for some sort of answers. 

he was so stressed, the black outs happened twice more while waiting. alarming the nurses and his mom.

when the doctor who was looking after Daniel came into his room with a straight face, Daniels mom got goosebumps; knowing this wasn't good.

"Daniels state is concerning us. we put all his tests on priority and we want to keep him over night for observation. we have some ideas for what he could have and we are trying to rule things out so we can have a smaller range of conditions-"

"what do you think he has???" Keri cut the doctor off.

"i see a very high possibility of him having epilepsy... when his tests come back, we are going to look over them and confirm something. it could be epilepsy but it could be some other underlying condition. we are just going to have to see what the test results say... i wish i had better news for you ma'am..."