J.A- knee surgery

no pov

the boys days off either go very well and they are all laid back or doing something calm, or they go the opposite way. its not common cause they usually like to take a break, but that doesnt mean something bad has never happened on a day off.

like they had the time corbyn had to get a bunch of stitches after falling off his skateboard.
zach got bad carsickness.
daniel caught the stomach bug.
jonah broke his leg.

its was jacks turn for something bad to happen.

jacks pov

we had gotten a week off because management felt bad after zach actually had passed out from exhaustion on stage. hes okay, and we all thanked management after the facts cause we all were desprately needing this break. if we had gone any long without one, we would all be passing out.

we had two more days left of our break and after lots and LOTS of sleeping, we were finally back to our full of energy selves. 

it got so bad that we couldn't even stay inside anymore. we got so bored we all decided to go to the skatepark near our house. well yes, only me and Corbyn and maybe zach (if hes up to it) will be skating but there was still a lot of things to do there besides skate. like jonah is probably going to read or chase Daniel or Zach around cause they messed with him. me and corbyn always skate, its my stress reliever. i usually put my head phones on and block out the world.

"can we go now? zach is literally about to burst with energy." daniel said. it was true, Zach was going crazy. we also made the mistake of letting him eat two packets of pop tarts for breakfast. 

"yes, just grab a water or two and put them in your bags. sunscreen, water, snacks, anything else you need, get it quickly. its a hot day." jonah said shoving things in his backpack. everyone else finished up packing and we finally got in the car. even with the short 10 minutes drive, Zach couldn't sit still. when we got to the park he practically jumped out before the car came to a stop.

we grabbed our bags from the back and went our own ways. just like i expected, jonah laid out out a blanket that him and Daniel laid down on under a tree. jonah pulled out one of his harry potter books and Daniel pulled out 'turtles all the way down', one of his favorites. Zach took it to himself to try and climb a tree, which he succeeded at. Corbyn was skating with the other guys.

 i decided against skating in the park with everyone and just went and skating around a little path in the park. i was alone with my thoughts and music. the sun was beating down onto me so i took my shirt off but kept skating. i just kept skating until jonah texted me to come back cause he could see how red my back was getting already. i laughed but skated back anyways.

"your looking almost as red as you were in Hawaii. put some sunscreen on and you can go back. i dont want you to be in anymore pain then you already will be." he said as he handed me the bottle of sunscreen. as i was spraying it on my back and face and such, i looked down to see Daniel passed out.

"is he good?" i say with a laugh.

"tired. i dont know how, but he was like 20 pages into his book when he just lulled it to the side and fell asleep."

"i wouldn't be surprised if it was because Zach was keeping him up. he was pretty much blasting music, screaming at his video games, and talking to his friend from back home last night. and Daniel's room is right next to his plus the walls are not soundproof. found that out the hard way. **eehmmm** CORBYN!!"i screamed gaining his attention for a split second. jonah knew what i was talking about cause he started laughing. my room is right next to Corbyn's and he didn't know i was home and in my room when he 'did it' with chistina. not cool dude. i grabbed a water from my bag, downing half of it and through it back on my bag.