Z.H - depression + suicide attempt.

this is younger Zach btw. easier to work with if he acts more cuddly and cute since hes so grown up now. think that hes 17 here ok? cool :))

No pov

no matter how hard he tried, no matter how he was feeling, the words were still there. the words that he saw everyday were always there making he want to cry forever and cower down into a ball of nothing. he knew his hate shouldn't get to him cause the other boys had their hate too but they were perfectly fine, but why would he just believe every bit of it. he is young and fragile and anything can turn him from a happy, smiling, rowdy boy to one who cry himself to sleep every night. every time he saw his hate he would always, always believe that its true. it could be like people telling him he's fat, or he's too skinny, or he cant sing, or even that he should try to kill himself. nothing mattered more to him then trying to fix these problems.

zachs pov

once again i lay awake in bed, reading all my hate comments thinking they are just going to magically go away. but once again my wish is not granted but more likely turned around in a bad way. they just keep getting worse and im getting worse at controlling myself from relapsing. i had my cool for about a month but i have a feeling that streak is gonna go away fast, and soon.

i had to stop reading at some point so i got up and went to get some water. i slowly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen expecting to be alone, but to my surprise i was greeted by Corbyn sitting at the counter on his laptop. when he noticed my presence he looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"why are you up so late Zach?" he says before standing and pulling me into a side hug. "is like one in the morning... you ok?" i shrug in his arms. not wanting to tell him the truth i quickly make up a lie.

"I'm not feeling the best... just came down to get some water." he pulls me closer into his embrace wrapping his arms around my back.

"aww bud what's wrong?"

"my stomach kind of hurts and my head does too..." i say muffling my words into his chest. he gently rubs my back and kisses the top of my head (don't all close friends/brothers do that??)

"aww bud wanna go lay down in my bed?" i nod my head, still shoved into the crook of his neck. "ok let me clean up my stuff and we can go up. ok bub?" i nod again as i pull away from him. as he wraps up his stuff i get my water i initially came down for. i grab a bottle and wake back over to Corbyn. "let me ask you this. do you feel sick sick or is it just your tummy hurting?"

"i don't know its just uncomfortable right now..." now that i think about it, my head and stomach are hurting a little bit from crying earlier. one thing for sure, I'm not going to be sick unless the worst happens or i make myself throw up.

"don't worry bub, lets just go to sleep upstairs. we will see how you feel in the morning, ok?" i nod as he wraps his arms around my shoulders and lead me upstairs into his room. he tucks me under the covers of his bed before climbing in the other side himself.

"c-Corbyn..." i said as he turned off his lamp on his bedside table, making him turn to face me.

"what's up zachy?" he says sitting up facing me holding himself up with his arm.

"c-can we c-c-cuddle? please?" his face softened to me and smiled.

"of course bubba. come here." he opened his arms which i climbed into snuggling into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my body. "just relax and go to sleep bubba, i got you." i let out a sign of relief that I'm going to be ok tonight, safe in Corbyn's arms so i wont do anything stupid to myself. i close my eyes and let sleep consume me.