J.M- scary movies.

no pov.

Jonah was good at keeping secrets that he didn't want the boys to know, to himself. it was mostly just random things that didn't matter. but he did have one secert that he always thought, if the boys knew, he would be considered weak.

jonah was terrified of scary movies.

its not something he could control. ever since he was little, he had this intense fear of them. he thinks it all started when my older brother told me to watch nightmare on elm street when he was ten. it left him actually so scared he got sick before trying to sleep. he was waking up every night to climb into his parents bed for around 2 weeks because of nightmares. 

it never got that bad anymore cause he was able to avoid watching the movies when the boys watched them but when he did he wouldnt be able to sleep. the images stuck in his mind.

it was until that night he felt okay.

~~~

jonahs pov

today was Daniels 21st birthday so we had gone out that day to celebrate. like going out for lunch and just roaming around town. i was getting pretty tired after all the walking around so i said i was going to go back the house. i felt bad for leaving but i wanted to stay awake for the rest of the day with the boys. when i got home, i put on insatiable and laid on the couch. before i realized it i fell fast asleep for a evening nap. i was asleep for at least two hours when i woke up to my phone buzzing next to me on the couch.

"hey." i said drowsily.

"hey jo. did you just wake up or something?" Corbyn said through the phone.

"uhh... yea. i took a nap."

"oh well i just called to say were on our way back now. give or take maybe 30 minutes."

"okay ill just be watching Netflix now that im up."

"alright jo, see you soon."

"bye."

insatiable got boring after a while so i put on silicon valley and waited for the others to get back.

i liked this time away from the boys. sure i love them with all my heart and even more but i need time to myself. I'm always with them; 24/7, so its times like this that i take for granted.

i was pretty into my show when i heard the door creak open, with quiet mumbles from the other boys. they came around the corner and cracked me a smile.

"hey jo. whatcha doing?" zach said as he plopped down heavily on the couch next to me.

"nothing. uh just watching my show." i said awkwardly, gesturing to the tv.

"your always watching that show. lets all watch a movie together. please jo??" he asked with plead glossing over his eyes.

"ya why not jo? time to relax by ourselves, lets do it." corbyn said sitting down on the other couch. daniel and jack slowly made their way into the room soon after.

"fine. pick a movie i guess." i said with a huff as i handed to remote over to zach.

"why so huffy marias?" daniel asked from the opposite couch.

"oh uh nothing. i was just into my show, dont worry about it." i said trying to be more confident in my voice.

"lets watch... the invisible man!!!" Zach said over mine and Daniels quick conversation. shit.

"can we watch something else please?" i say trying not to show how nervous i was getting.

"dont be a party pooper jo. cmon youll love it." daniel said.