C.B- lost voice

no pov

sickness.

let me say this one thing; getting sick sucks. like the flu and stomach bugs, they are horrible.
but whats even worse are colds. you cant ever get out of any daily activities for a cold.

corbyns pov

colds.

they always cause my to get a stuffed nose and sore throat which always leads to me losimg my voice.

the thing is when your a singer is that when you lose your voice, you cant sing. your put on vocal rest for a couple days which is just not fun.

I woke up unable to breathe. I tried to but it just ended up in me coughing harshly. I opened my phone for the time and saw that it said 9:45 which was way past the time I was supposed to wake up. I jumped out of my bunk and rushed into the back room to find something to wear. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a large NASA hoodies and ran into the bathroom to change. I slammed the door shut behind me and cot changed into the more presentable outfit. I did my hair brushed my teeth and put cologne on before heading out to the front lounge. I ran in to find the other boys sitting around, but then start laughing hysterically at me.

"What- why are you laughing...?" I said becoming more insecure and upset at the raspiness of my voice.

"Dude. We let you sleep in cause we don't have anything to do today beside the sound check, meet and greet, and the concert. The people canceled on us." Jonah said still laughing.

"Oh ok. Imma go back to bed." I said turning back around and walking to the bunk room.

"Wait Corbyn, you good?" Daniel said becoming more concerned.

"Y-Yea. Just didn't get much sleep last night. Wake me up in a couple hours." I said waking my way back to my bunk. I climbed in bed before closing my eyes and passing out.

~~~

I woke up to being shaken awake. I opened my eyes to Zach staring down at me.

"Cmon bean. We gotta leave now for sound check." I sit up with a nod and a unexpected cough. "You ok bean? You don't sound to good.."

"Just peachy. I'll be okay." I sat up and coughed into my arm.

"Will you be ok for tonight? You sound really sick."

"We have a day off tomorrow. If I can just get through today I'll be okay. Hey can you grab me a water please?" He nodded and walked out. I leaned over the edge of the bed and rubbed the sleep away. got up with a wet cough and walked out to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and took in my appearance;
Large bags under my eyes.
Pale skin
Flushed cheeks
Red nose
Dull eyes.
Clearly sick.

I fixed my hair and walked out to see the boys ready.

"Corbs? You feeling ok? You don't look good..." Daniel said stepping forward closer to me.

"Got a Cold. I'll be ok." The raspiness in my voice said otherwise. Zach handed me the water which I gladly took. I downed a quarter of the bottle to sooth my throat and grab a small pack of tissues before we all headed out to the van. I hopped in the back with Zach and laid my head on him trying to fall back asleep. My nose was too stuffed and my throat was to scratchy to do so. I started getting annoyed with myself and just curled into zachs side with a whimper.

"What's wrong baby? You ok?" He said rubbing his hand over my arm.

"I want to sleep cause I'm so tired but I can't. My nose is to stuffed and my throat feels like sandpaper. I hate this..." I said finally letting everything go.

Wdw sickficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें