Ch - 50 "Beautiful"

Start bij het begin

Why am I always stuck in such a situation? I really didn't want to see his sad look so I just walked to the door and walked out passing him a sad smile. 

I sighed as I reached my car, Jesus I just hope he won't be too sad. 

"How was it?" I was startled at Adrian's sudden voice.

"Oh, it was uh..  bad?" He chuckled at my answer. "It took him guts to ask you that, he thinks you are still very mad at him." 

I sighed again and looked at him, "I know but I just want to make him happy tonight, I just hope he will come, please Adrian, do anything but please take him home on time tonight"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Of course I'll try my best plus Bryan will be best to use in it" He chuckled and said goodbye.

Okay, now everything is ready for tonight.

I decided to decorate the hall with white and black theme. Then his cake will also come on time. 

Now I also should start getting ready. 

Tonight is going to be a very special night. 

.

.

.

.

"You want us to do what?" Kate said with her jaw on the floor. 

I bit my lip and looked at all of them. I called Benny, Kate and mom at my room because I needed their help.

"I..I. want you to make me beautiful, I want to look my best for tonight you know" I blinked innocently at them while mom had a very shocked expression, Benny also couldn't find her voice for replying to me.

"But sweetie, you are already very beautiful" mom said slowly and came closer to me. 

"No mom, I mean beautiful beautiful" she chuckled confusingly at my statement. 

"Well that's new, I mean can you elaborate exactly" Benny finally said.

"I mean , look at my hair, they are sooooo long but they don't have beautiful shape or softness like all those other beautiful girls and I look too pale like I have some kind of fever or something." I said showing them my hair and then pouted. 

Kate laughed and shook her head, "Yes, I agree with your hair condition but you don't look that pale, you look beautiful but if you want I can give you a changeover look you know, with makeup." She said, raising her brow. 

Oh I'll have to do make up too now? Well it's for good. "Okey but don't make me cake face" this time Benny laughed at me. 

"Of course we will not but we need to cut your hairs to give them a bouncy shape" Benny said pinching my cheeks.

"Okey, if mom allows" I said and mom shook her head. "Why would I deny sweetie? Do what you feel good but remember beauty doesn't belong to your face, it will always emerge from your heart." I smiled and hugged her. 

"Yes mom I know, I know it but I just want to look best for Blaize" she giggled and kissed my cheeks. 

"Okay, now girls you can transform my little one but don't do too much, I'll leave her with you two, see you later" mom said and went out of the room.

"Great, now let's start magic," Kate said and pulled into the bathroom.

Benny prepared the bathtub for me and I took a long bath. I didn't come out of the bathroom until I smelled like flowers.