Musical Oneshots One: Apollo

Start from the beginning

"Who summoned me?!" You exclaimed, bolting upright. The sudden movement made the two brothers jump.

"Ah, good morning Y/N," said Adam. "How was your sleep?"

"Fine, I guess. I didn't sleep as well as Sleeping Beauty but it works."

"I see," Adam replied. "If you are able, I have a question concerning human attraction."

"Shoot," you said, biting into an apple. "Though I'm not an expert."

"Why did humans perform huge and often embarrassing acts for those they love?"

"Oh, um, some of those humans love performing so they would dedicate their performances to their loved ones. Others probably wanted a memorable event, whether it was a marriage proposal or dating proposal, and others put themselves way out of their comfort zone. That's what I can see from a bystander's point of view though, so I can't say what such a person would be thinking."

Adam nodded, but said nothing. He looked at Eve and asked him to find a game for the three of you to play later. Once he was out of the room, Adam turned to you with a sly grin.

"If I wasn't reading about human attraction, I wouldn't be able to guess that you have a crush on my brother."

You almost fell out of your chair in shock, your face a violent shade of red. How did he realize this when you figured it out for yourself last night?!

"I trust that you won't do anything to hurt him, so I won't interfere, but if you hurt him..." you yelped as Adam gripped your neck and lifted you in the air. "Your pretty little neck will have to be snapped."

You nodded quickly, almost panicking as you started losing air. As you nodded, thankfully, Adam released you.

"I apologize for the scare," he said as you gasped for air, "but I wanted your attention."

Could have done that without almost killing me!

"So..." you said after you recovered. "What do you suppose I do?"

"Didn't you want to become a singer? Why not perform for my brother?"

"Ah-well-um-I don't think I'd do very well, I mean, I'm not very good at singing, um, maybe I could just tell him?"

Adam frowned. "After all the trouble I went to make you an outfit to perform in?"

"...fine. I'll do it."

Excited, Adam hugged you. "Great! I'll work with you on all the details!"

"Okay...but what's taking Eve so long?"

-Timeskip presented by excited Adam-
This is what I imagine the reader to be wearing, but you can put yourself in something different if you'd like!

   -Timeskip presented by excited Adam-This is what I imagine the reader to be wearing, but you can put yourself in something different if you'd like!

(Girl version)

(Male version)-the colors are 100% yours to choose

(Male version)
-the colors are 100% yours to choose. Imagine yourself wearing a bright pink version of this if you want to.

~Story shall continue UwU~

The moment of truth had fallen upon you, faster than you had anticipated. Adam and Eve had convinced the machines in the amusement park to let them fix up their auditorium for a performance. They were eager to help, and even lent a hand with decorating it.

"Thank you so much for your help Adam," you said, smoothing out your (dress/suit). "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

"You're welcome," Adam grinned. "As the humans would say, break a leg! I will provide the music."

The moment of truth had come. The lights had dimmed, and machines from the amusement park and even Pascal's village had shown up. You couldn't count the machines in the crowd, which made you more than a little nervous.

"Like a bullet in my chest, you're written bound and etched, forever in my mind,"

As you began singing the song, though, confidence replaced your fear.

"We are fading in our hands, lost somewhere in wasteland, not knowing up from down,"

As the song continued, you saw some of the machines jumping in what you thought was joy, which made you feel happy.

"But when the walls are caving in, the world keeps turning, we got the love, we got the love,"

You couldn't help but start to clap along as you approached the chorus. The audience started to mimic your movements.

"No I will never let you go! All the walls won't make me fold, it is never easy,"

You spotted Eve in the crowd and sang the next line to him.

"I'll follow you Apollo!"

Your mother couldn't have been more wrong all those years ago. You were undoubtedly where you belonged: on a stage.

"No I will never let you go, give it time and we will grow!"

Your mother was wrong. This is what you were meant to do. So what if you didn't get paid by the thousands? This is what you loved.

"Ain't no fun in easy, I'll follow you Apollo, I'll follow you Apollo!"

Your energy never wavered, not even when the song began its inevitable decline.

After the show, you turned to go offstage but you were stopped by Adam.

"Well, don't you have something to ask my brother?"

You sighed, getting nervous all other again. "You're right. Now is the time."

Adam hopped off the stage to get his brother, leaving you all alone onstage. "This is worse than before," you decided.

Squashing your worries, you took a deep breath and began to speak.

"There's someone in this crowd that I have liked...more than liked....for far too long. I will not spend another day without taking the leap."

The machines sure were interested now. Who could it possibly be? Meanwhile, Adam and Eve were making their way onstage.

"Eve, would you do me the honor of becoming my Apollo?"

Eve looked surprised at the question, but silently thanked Adam for making him read about human courtships. "Yes," he said, no hesitation in his voice whatsoever.

The machines in the audience cheered, but none as loud as Adam as the two of you shared a first kiss.

Aw that's sweet
*claps in single*

Let me know what songs you think would go best with the other characters!