Valentine's Day Headcanons

Happy Valentine's Day! This story is slowly approaching its second birthday! That's two years I've been in love with these characters.

So let's take a moment to enjoy Valentine's Day with our favorite characters, from replicant to automata!

Please enjoy this special collection!

Replicant:

Nier:
*Yonah is the one who decides he should spend the day with you.
*She said that she'd recover more if he wasn't always fussing over her. So he decided to surprise you.
*The Day was as romantic as it could be, considering the current state of the world.
*He took you into town and spent time looking at the trinkets for sale.
*He ended the day with you on a boat ride, fishing together.
*Not a whole lot of cuddling or gushy feelings involved, but you wouldn't have it any other way.

Kaine:
*You got her to spend the day with you!
*Congrats!
*She pretended to be annoyed at how "clingy" you were being, but in the end she didn't mind one bit.
*She found a lunar tear (or two) for you to wear in your hair, so the two of you match!
*She made the day full of friendly competition- who can make the best chocolate, who has the best surprise, etc.
*You end up camping together-even though you are welcome to stay with Nier, the day felt too good to just end so abruptly.

Emil:
*You made flower crowns out of the daisies and wildflowers you found.
*The day was spent relaxing and just enjoying the company of each other.
*Even Kaine knew you guys needed such a day.
*So you guys had a picnic and just chilled. You went to his mansion, where he showed you his piano and taught you some spells.

Automata:

9S:
*Very curious boy!
*He spent a few days learning all about chocolate before attempting to make some himself.
*You were taken by surprise, but you loved his thoughtfulness.
*He took you to the abandoned amusement park and you rode the rollercoaster together.
*Even though you at one point injured yourself and needed to go to the resistance camp's infirmary, you still had fun.
*In fact you ended up falling asleep with him on the medical cot. Devola had to shoo him away.

Operator 21O:
*Was granted a day off the bunker to spend it with you.
*Like 6O, she took full advantage of this opportunity and spent the day with you doing whatever you wanted.
*The two of you explored the old factory, the amusement park, and the forest kingdom!
*After talking to the guards (operators aren't suited for combat and you just wanted to read) the two of you were able to explore the library to your hearts content

2B:
*She thought humans literally gave away their hearts on Valentine's Day.
*Naturally she was concerned you would attempt such a stunt. So you decided to make her some chocolate instead-just, similar in size and shape to your heart.
*She almost had a panic, but ended up laughing with you.
*It wasn't bad chocolate. In fact she asked if you'd make her more one day.

Operator 6O:
*Got a free day!!
*Immediately dragged you into the forest.
*ALL THE FLOWERS
*forget flower crowns (of which you ended with a lot), you got a flower cape in the end!
*Just a lot of self care and girl talk
*Yes, the two of you are official and dating-but c'mon! Who else is she gonna talk about the Commander's new flower pin? Or the cute operator's new stack of books?
*If you get jealous she'll quickly remind you who she's in love with.

Commander White:
*Not normally one to take a day off like, at all, but she spent some time with you.
*She couldn't get away from the bunker, but you met her there.
*With a surprise.
*You made a floral pin, just the right size to have on her top. It's a constant reminder of you, and she loves it.

Adam:
*You spend the day quietly reading. At one point he has you watch Eve for a short time so you don't see him for quite some time.
*When Eve takes you back, you find that Adam has created quite the romantic setup-he has a dinner by candlelight, and a small orchestra.
*Eve excuses himself for his own Valentine's Day, and Adam helps you change into an elegant (ballgown or tuxedo) he had made for you.
*It fits you perfectly. And you find that the fabric doesn't stain or even gets dirty-much to your relief when the dinner was revealed to be spaghetti.
*After dinner, he asks you to dance, and boy!
*He also pulls his hair back with a ribbon that matches your new outfit.
*If the night ends with a proposal...yeah Eve was in on all of this.

Eve:
*After helping Adam set up for his Valentine's Day, there wasn't a lot for him to do with you.
*The copied city was occupied, so he couldn't do a fancy dinner like his brother.
*In fact, you had to go look for him.
*He was so worried that he wasn't going to have a good day with you that he ended up hiding out in the desert where he was "born."
*You told him that he was being silly, and that you wouldn't expect him to act like Adam just because of a human tradition.
*The two of you spent the day fishing and cooking your catches in a surprise feast that was quite delectable.
*And of course you had a water fight.

❤️❤️
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you enjoyed! You guys are my valentine, thank you for reading this book!

I started this book because I wanted more stories with Adam and Eve, and never have I imagined that it would grow like it has.

So this is my gift to you!