Request List

Okay so here is my current request list that I need to complete- I've checked through the comments multiple times when making this list and I hope I got them all, if one of your requests is missing let me know and I shall add it to the list.

I might just make another story dedicated to my requests cause I keep losing track and then forgetting- when I do, I'll post an announcement.

kuroneki
-yandere!adam x reader (✅)
A2 x child!reader (yeah I'm really bad about getting to your requests, sorry!) (✅)

Dev_fps34Az
-Yandere!9Sxreader (abc headcanons) (✅)
-do you still want the cards against humanity? By the way I've never personally played it but I have played similar games (✅)
-just remembered reasons to stay with the operators (was commander white part of that request too??) (✅)

Mangacook
-lots of 9S angsts I remember that-
Anyways
9S x Operator!Reader ✅
-adam x mermaid!reader x Eve (check my 9S x Mermaid!reader to see if you like the way I made Y/N a mermaid) (✅)

Okay I think that's everything???

Idk

Let me know if I missed a request!!

Also until I post all of these requests I will please ask that you wait until I mark all mentioned requests as completed. I've gotten quite a lot of requests, far more than I'm used to on my first oneshot book, and I didn't expect you guys to request so many stories.

I will gladly open requests again once I've gotten all of these done, and I will add your requests to the list but just know that they won't get done until these requests are.

Honestly this is just the result of procrastination and poor scheduling, I really brought this on myself

But it's okay because I love getting your guys's requests!

AS OF 2/18/2022:
I HAVE WHITTLED THE LIST DOWN TO AT LEAST ONE MORE ONESHOT. If I missed any or if you would like to clarify the request, please let me know!

I'll open requests soon!