Grimoire: You've got a friend in me

I found this floating around in my google docs and I decided to finish it; prompt:

Platonic headcanons with shopkeeper Emil!

Reader is a ghost and lived around the same time as Nier and the rest.

I guess the idea came to me after finishing Emil's memories side quest. Anyway enjoy I'll do some requests now I promise oskdjdndmff

________

>You two are inseparable. You're always floating around him and because you're basically just wind at this point, you're able to keep up with him

>Unfortunately, for some reason only people with memories of you can see you-so that means Emil is your only companion.

>Still you're okay with that, as Emil was one of your closest friends in life. He's always pointing out various trinkets in his shop to you and he takes your opinion on his merchandise seriously.

>Since Emil is the only person you can interact with, you don't spend a lot of time out and about looking for new friends, but you do find subtle ways to communicate with others.

>Do you remember the Emil that was only a head? Well imagine finding him, realizing he can see you, and just overall, adding that Emil to your small family.

>He'll "introduce" you to 2B, 9S, and all the androids he encounters. If they want to talk to you, he'll gladly translate and if they're suspicious that he's making something up you're good at making sure they know for certain by making your ghostly presence known.

>Freaks them out but they get used to it. Even if they can't see you, you're still a friend to them.

>Also you are very upset when the bodies of enemies are simply blown up. Even if they aren't human bodies anymore, witnessing the destruction of a humanlike body is just hard for you. Since I imagine that you're not moving on due to being unable to rest, seeing others potentially trapped in your position just doesn't sit well.

>You avoid areas with lots of android casualties for this reason.