Adam with a male s/o

Again, see title

Requested by Dev_fps34Az

Enjoy!
———————————————

>Adam would ask you a LOT of questions about the LGBTQ community. Of course, he'd think that his theory was correct as you told him about the hate crimes and prejudice people had against those who were LGBTQ. But when you told him about the Allies and the people who supported and loved everyone, no matter what, he began to have a different outlook.

>If you ever happen to get mad at him (maybe he said something about humanity being terrible, maybe he hurt your feelings, who knows?), he'll give you space but he'll be like a wounded puppy, it devastates him to see you upset and he'll put all his plans on hold just to make it up to you.

>Adam loves learning about your traditions and cultures, and he just loves hearing about your life before the machines took over.

>he hates that he and the other machines destroyed your life but he was able to meet you so he's glad for that

>he is super protective of you and doesn't want anyone to hurt you-including himself. So if he feels like you're going to be in danger by his side, he'll send you to Pascal's Village to be out of harm's way. And if Pascal's Village was destroyed with you in it? Oh man. Eve would join in the search because Adam would be running himself to the ground looking for you.

>You basically become Eve's brother in law before you even marry Adam (if that's what you want), Eve'll follow you like a puppy if Adam was busy

>Adam is more gentle and quiet than 9S, he prefers lounging on a couch and stroking your hair while you curl into his chest.

>Spoils you ROTTEN, if you want something he'll find a way for you to get it.

>His favorite place to kiss you would be your neck, he just loves the different colors your skin makes when he marks you. If you had any scars for any reason he'd love kissing them as well, just to show you that he cares.

>don't you dare die on this boy he will send the world to hell it's not even funny

———————

It's a little shorter than before, Adam isn't really that different with a male s/o as he is with a female s/o, but I hope you enjoyed this!