Various with a dead s/o

I just love making you guys cry.

And myself.

Ha ha ha

Trigger warning for mentions of death and suicide.

The way reader died is left to your imagination.

Also I left A2 out of this one cause I wanted to get this out and I couldn't think of anything for her sorry

(She's lucky-)

Anyways.

Adam:

> Would be the event that pushes Adam to challenge 2B to a fight to the death.

> He shuts himself away from everyone including Eve. He no longer reads, he doesn't eat, he just obsesses over what went wrong and how he failed you.

> Honestly has the worst coping mechanisms since he can't even bear the thought of burying you it's a little gross thankfully Eve takes care of it and buries you two together cause the STINKINESS was unbearable

> He has no reason to live. You're dead. So his attacks would be more desperate and he's likely to destroy everything he ever made for you or everything that reminded him of you.

Eve: (yeah this is where the suicide trigger comes to play sorry)

> It really depends on when you die.

> Before Adam? He turns to his brother for comfort. He knows that you'd said that when you died you had wanted to be cremated and scattered at your (fave in-game) location so he'd honor your wishes. But he'd lock himself in his room and nothing Adam would do could get him to come out.

> When Adam finally broke down the door Eve would have been gone. This is worse if Adam's s/o was already dead. Adam will obsess over what he could have done and all he would think is how much he failed as a brother and as a lover.

> After Adam Eve would honor your wishes, yes, but immediately afterwards he would try to end the pain. But as he doesn't disconnect from the network, his attempts wouldn't be successful no matter what he tried which would make him angrier and angrier

> Until his heart clouded over with hatred and he began ruthlessly going after YoRHa androids, blaming them for his losses and his pain.

> When he finally is defeated he smiles and he cries softly as he thanks whoever delivers the finishing blow.

2B:

>More focused on her missions. She hates the thought of it, but when you're gone, she thinks about how much less distractions she'll have now. It's her way of adjusting to the pain.

> It is nothing like losing 9S over and over again. You can't be brought back-it took her a while to figure that out.

> Not even 9S can cheer her up anymore. She's more irritable and she even yells at operator 6O. She can't bear the thought of being happy without you.

> Would probably turn rogue eventually. She'd separate from everyone and everything she knows cause everything reminds her of you and she can't handle the thought of starting without you. Not after you joked about starting a family with her.

9S:

> Again depends on when you die.

> Before 2B, he loses what makes him 9S. No more questions, no more playfully rolling his eyes at 21O's stoicism, no more jokes, no more nicknames.

> After 2B he goes full rogue. Doesn't matter if they're friends or allies. He wants everything else that isn't you to die.

> Buries you in front of the amusement park, the place you had loved to go together.