Paintin the Town Red Part Two

It didn't feel right just leaving a cliffhanger on that first oneshot. So here's part two, with the long-awaited romance.

That is if my heart doesn't explode while righting this.

Genre: fluff

Adam x Human!reader x Eve

Y/N: Your Name

Y/F/C: Your Favorite Color

this is my first time writing romance for a threesome, let me know how it went!

the first part was requested by kuroneki
and this one is a surprise for them so I hope they like this part :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    According to Adam, Halloween was here. He'd taken the liberty to recreate a calender that humans would follow, and according to it, one of your favorite holidays had arrived.

  Strangely enough, neither brother could be found that morning. Normally if they had to leave the Copied City for any reason they'd let you know beforehand.

    "Where could they be?" You wondered aloud, biting an apple as you began wandering around to see if you could find them.

         Oddly enough, all you found was a single colorful piece of paper. You bent over to pick it up, and when you looked up again, there was another paper just ahead of you. So it went, each time you picked up a paper, another one appeared just in front of you.

   Finally, you found yourself in a vast cave system, although it's sad to say that your feet did not stay dry for very long.

    "This is cool and all," you muttered, picking up a soggy piece of paper, "but I'd like to know when this ends and I get to have dry feet again."

    Soon afterward, you were again on dry land and although you now had to deal with mud you were happy to be on mostly dry land again.

    You had long since given up trying to keep every last scrap of paper, but you held onto the first one. After all, it was Y/F/C and had a nice shine to it. Thankfully, you came across a basket with a sign on it that read, 'Costume inside. Put it on.' To your relief, towels were also included. Also, a curtain that you could use for privacy.

         The costume was a hooded sloth onesie that was probably the most comfortable thing you've worn in a while.

   "Okay, I'm wearing the costume you left me. Not even questioning how you got it by the way. What next?" You called out.

   "Boo!" Came the unexpected shout. You shrieked and backed up, bumping into something...or someone.

   "Happy Halloween Y/N," A voice whispered into your ears, causing an involuntary shudder to ripple up your spine.

Almost on instinct, you slugged him in the shoulder before hugging him. "What the heck Eve? You scared me!"

  "Halloween is all about scaring others though, isn't it?" Adam inquired, stepping out of the shadows.

  You held a hand to your mouth to keep from laughing, a preventative measure that utterly failed two seconds later. Why? Like you, Adam was wearing an animal-themed onesie. Only difference? He was wearing a cat onesie.

   "If we scared you, didn't we fulfill the purpose of today?" Eve asked, and you backed away from him a little to see him in a dog onesie.

    "Well...well yeah, but I was worried about you two!" You exclaimed. Before you could stop yourself, you found yourself rambling. "I mean, what if you hadn't been wanting to celebrate Halloween? What if you had...had gotten yourselves killed? Yeah, unlikely, but what if? I wouldn't be able to know! You guys worried me..." when you had cooled off, you felt your face slowly begin to heat up, so you pull the hood of your onesie over your face.

   "I'm sorry Y/N," Eve said, hugging you. Adam also hugged you as well. "We just...wanted to make this day special for you."

    You smiled. "I appreciate that. I do. I can't tell you how much this means to me. Just please don't scare me like that again," you took a deep breath and murmured, "I just...really, really like you two, and I don't think I could survive without you guys."

   "What does it mean to like someone?" Adam questioned. For a moment, your heart plunged into your stomach. What if they didn't feel the same way about you?

  "It means that...well, your stomach is filled with butterflies just by hearing that person's name. It's not being able to be smooth when you try to talk to them. Liking someone is being attracted to them, but it's shown in different ways," you replied.

    "Is that why your cheeks turn red whenever we hang out?" Eve asked, playfully poking your cheek.

  "Yeah, it is," you admitted.

   Adam and Eve nodded, before pecking you on either cheek, causing your face to take on a bright red color.

   "That is what humans do when they're in love, correct?" Adam whispered into your ear, and you nodded.

  A short while later, the three of you wandered back to the copied city, using a route that did not involve water. You found yawning and fighting to keep your eyes open. Eve noticed this first.

    "Guess it was an exciting day for you, huh Y/N?" He giggled.

  You were dimly aware that the boys gently laid you onto a bed before crawling in on either side of you. As you slowly began drifting off into sleep, you couldn't help but think about how lucky you were to be alive at this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my heart has thankfully survived.

Tell me what you think!

Also I want fanart of the machine brothers in animal onesies now ;-;

anyways color scheme is completely up to you (if you want adam could be wearing a neon rainbow cat onesie but I'm gonna imagine him in a black colored onesie.).

next stop: anggggggggggsssssssssssssssttttttttttttttt

(eve x reader btw, prepare yourselves for emotions.)