Become as Gods

This is just a little test for myself, mostly to satisfy my mind.
This is my first crossover, so please let me know what I could improve on and what you liked!
Fate Grand Order/Nier Automata: Become As Gods

Also I don't know why I chose Become as Gods for the chapter name but of well.

This can also be found in Our Bittersweet Harmonies

(Also a large portion of this takes place in the Nier Automata spectrum so I can build up Y/N's character, don't worry I have been careful as to avoid spoilers.)

(Also yeah slightly altering Fate's story as well as Nier Automata)

And made up a name for the male master cause I can't think of it off the top of my head AHHHHHHHHHHH

This isn't an x-reader, just a Drabble. Maybe if y'all like it I'll make a second part.

Y/N- your name
L/N- last name
P/D- Pod designation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you realize what you are asking me to do?"

"I do. They will be better off if they are with other humans. Although we androids are humanlike, we cannot replace a human companion."

"Very well. It shall be done as you requested."

As Y/N was playing with the children of Pascal's village, they sneezed.

"Are you alright Ms/Mr/other L/N?" Pascal asked. "That was quite a sneeze."

Y/N smiled at Pascal and waved it off. "I'm fine. Someone was probably talking about me."

"If you say so."

Y/N didn't have time to talk to Pascal after that because the children kept them on their toes for the rest of the day.

Finally, when Pascal called them away for storyline, Y/N slipped away to the resistance camp where they could finally relax.

"Alert: incoming transmission from unit 2B."

"Thanks P/D. Open message."

The pod whirred and chirped, and soon 2B's portrait appeared on a small screen.

   "Hey Mom, what do you need?" Y/N smiled. "Do you need help fighting a machine?"

    2B shook her head. It was a few minutes before she replied, and when she did, her voice was shaking. "You should've grown up with humans," was all that Y/N could make out, and the statement confused them.

    "But I have you and 9S! I'm perfectly fine here!" Y/N protested.

   "I know, sweetie, but androids can't replace humans. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I want you to be happy."

     At this point, Y/N was crying as well. "Then why would I have to leave? Where would I even go?"

    "That is something I will tell you in person. Meet me at the resistance camp as soon as you can and we'll talk there, okay? I love you Y/N."

"I'll see you in a little bit mom. I love you too."

With that, the transmission was cut off and Y/N resumed on her path, but the words their mother had spoken rang in their minds and a flood began building inside their heart.

"Could I even be considered human anymore, P/D?" They cried. "I mean, I don't even have my arms and legs anymore!"

P/D, who was designed to be more emotionally aware and reassuring to cater to its unit's unique human-ness, beeped assuringly. "No matter how much of Y/N's body is made of android parts," it began, "the fuel that keeps Y/N going is blood from the heart. That is what makes you human and not android."