Musical Oneshots One: Apollo

Eve x Reader
Y/N is your name
Yeet
Song is Apollo by Timebelle
(Feel free to listen to it as you read this oneshot!)
——————————————————-

"I told you not to pursue a flimsy dream!"

"See? Nobody wants to hear your crappy music anyway. You're just a disappointment."

"Gah!" You cried out, bolting upright. "Darn it mother, you've made a comeback in my nightmares.."

Ever since you'd woken up from your deep slumber, Adam and Eve had taken care of you. Surprisingly, the two of them even made the choice to disconnect from the network so that they wouldn't risk losing you.

The three of you stayed in the copied city, where Adam had finally mastered the sky. Now instead of a white ceiling, cycles of day and night and even cloudy and rainy days that actually rained! You smiled as you watched the rain patter softly on your window, grateful that Adam hadn't worked on extreme weather.

"It is pretty," you muttered softly. Since you were still rattled from your mother's harsh and demanding voice from your nightmare, you decided to doodle.

That plan didn't work out, because you slowly began to realize....

"I've been drawing Eve this whole time?!" You cried out, careful not to accidentally wake up Adam and Eve. "Okay Y/N, think, in those comedies you used to watch, what did it mean when a character couldn't stop drawing another character?"

You got up and started to pace your room, trying to find a reason other than romance. By the time open hell's gates o'clock had come, you had exhausted every other excuse for that. Defeated, you flopped face first onto your bed.

"I have been dragged into the pit of love," you groaned, already watching your rejection play out.

You probably fell back asleep then, as you had no idea what happened while you lay face down on your bed.

Next thing you know, someone was shaking you awake. "Come on Y/N! It's time to wake up!"

You opened your eyes very briefly to glare at Eve before burrowing into your blankets and falling asleep again.

"Come on, Adam found something really interesting! Don't you wanna see it?"

You, already asleep, did not reply. However Eve decided to take matters into his own hands and, wrapping his arms around your blanket cocoon, lifted you up over his shoulders.

"Hey!" You exclaimed. "P-put me down!"

"Morning sleeping beauty," Eve grinned. "Glad to see that you're awake."

"Oh yeah I've been awake since Satan come drag me to hell-thirty. Let me go back to sleep until a decent hour."

Eve laughed at this, but continued to carry you to the breakfast table, where Adam was already eating.

"Morning brother!" Eve said, setting you down on a chair.

"Good morning Eve," came the reply. "Is Y/N still asleep?"

"Yeah, I tried to wake them up but they just fell back asleep. Isn't that a little odd?"

"According to my reading, humans didn't always have healthy amounts of sleep. As a result, it was not uncommon to see humans of all kinds napping in certain parts of the day."

"Thank you Mister Britannica," Eve groaned. "I wasn't looking for a lecture about sleep patterns."

"I'm not sure how I feel about Y/N teaching you sarcasm."