Reasons to Stay: In the Bunker

Requested by Dev_fps34Az

This part includes the operator and commander white!! So yeah! Hope you enjoy!

CONTENT WARNING: spoilers ahead! Also Death. Especially for the commander white part

Also- if you are struggling with some of the issues brought up in this part, I want you to know that you're not alone. I hope the words from fictional androids give you some hope to face another day.

And I'll do another bit with the machine brothers.

Operator 6O:
* You rarely go out of the bunker. Due to a series of health complications you have to be close to a good doctor at all times. Due to the bunker's distrust of Devola and Poppola, that means that there are androids in the bunker who are your doctors.
* Being cooped up in the bunker would drive you crazy, if you didn't have an adorable girlfriend on the bunker with you.
*However even your beloved operator wasn't enough to calm your mental state.
*Before anyone realized it, you had suffered a mental breakdown.
*The operator was rushed to your side and immediately held you in her arms.
*She hummed a melody that you'd shown her ages ago, that seemed to help calm you down.
*When you finally fell asleep, 6O decided to find a way to get you down to earth. She went to request a change in her model so that she could go down to earth with you.
*When you woke up, you found a letter by your bed from your operator. Along with some medication for you to take.

Dearest Y/N,
This is not the place for you to live. You are young, fresh, and full of life. Any and all health complications shouldn't take that away from you.
So, I am fighting for you. I will help you find a way to get home where you belong. I'm going to get a change in model so that I can act as your doctor while on earth. You think they'll let you go if I'm with you?
You are more valuable than simply being a reason to fight for. In fact, you are everything I didn't know I needed. The flowers of the world-you brought them to me. You are the one who taught me so much about the beauty of the world. Thank you.
There is so much that you don't love about yourself. Those are the parts of you that I will love tenfold.
Do not fear, my love. I will fight for you, for us. I promise you that.
All my love,
Operator 6O

Operator 21O
*The two of you had a long distance relationship.
*While you contacted her almost daily, not being able to hold her or to see her sometimes had you biting back tears as you fell asleep.
*9S caught wind of your behavior and decided to talk to his operator about it.
*You didn't talk to anyone about it because you felt it was selfish to want a few moments to be with your girlfriend. But 21O thought otherwise.
*She came down herself one day, walking into the resistance camp where you were staying to surprise you.
*When you saw your girlfriend, the dam broke and you clung to her, not believing that she was here.
*You spent the day curled up next to her, basking in her presence.
*You fell asleep next to her, but woke up alone- save for a note and a lunar tear.

Y/N,
I hate to see you cry. I hate that I am the cause of your hurt and that my duties keep me far away from you.
I wanted this to be a surprise but I'm going to become a B model. I'll be able to see you all the time soon.
You're not selfish for wanting to see me. No, and any who make you think that are sorely mistaken. Please, don't listen to those thoughts.
You make me complete. I love you. Surely, that in itself is a reason to stay, to fight.
Operator 210

Commander White
*You were just a child. So small. Yet earth was no place for you. Besides, you stuck by the commander most days.
*Your small form would hold the commander's hand, and no matter what was happening, even when commander had to talk with the council of humanity (who's spokesperson terrified you).
*Yet when the logic virus ravaged the bunker, you were torn from her. 2B and 9S had to take you away, even as you cried out for your mom.
*The commander cried-you saw the tears even as her eyes took on a terrifying red glow.
*But she pressed an envelope into your hand, pressed a kiss to your forehead, and let go. She ordered 2B and 9S to keep you safe no matter what, and you were placed into a flight unit with 9S.
*You didn't stop crying out even as you landed on the earth for the first time.
*9S held you as you cried, even as he frantically asked his pod to find 2B.
*He read the commander's final words to you until you drifted off to sleep.

Y/N, my little one,
I cannot bear knowing that I am the cause of your grief. Part of me believes that I held onto you too tightly, and now you must face the world without me. I'm so so sorry, little one.
You deserve far more than what I could give. Though I wanted you close to me, I fear for any troubles you may have.
I have lost soldiers. I knew I could easily lose you, too. Perhaps that's why I kept you by me. But now you must find your own purpose.
You are my precious child. For now and always. I will watch over you even as we part.
My darling child, how I long to tell you all will be alright. I have no way of knowing if you'll be safe with the units 2B and 9S, but it is a risk I will take for your sake.
This is not a goodbye, little one. Before you know it I'll be here again, to embrace you and to see you grow into the wonderful individual I know you will become.
I love you to the moon and back.
Commander White