9S Yandere Alphabet

Ohhh boy

Okay so like I think these are all the triggers? Idk lost track there's kind of a lot oops
Like all my yandere stuff, I advise reading some of my fluffier stuffs afterwards

Anyways
-mild gore
-blood
-death
-kidnapping
-Stockholm syndrome

Okay my darling readers let's goooooo

———————————-

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

9S can be incredibly clingy, it really depends on what's going on.

His poor, dear, darling will have to figure out how to act depending on his mood.

The scars serve as enough warning.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Incredibly messy. He's willing to break his darling physically and mentally.

And he doesn't care what he has to do.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

If he's feeling particularly sadistic then he'll allow his darling to believe they can escape-and he'll even let his darling have a head start!

But it's too good to be true. 9S can and will track his darling down, like a hunter taking down his prey.

Most days like this end with 9S dragging his bloodied darling home, kicking and screaming.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Physical affection? Most definitely.

He will manipulate his darling and bend them to his will.

Darling will have no choice.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Not very, honestly.

Darling would have no idea what to expect from 9S-and he prefers it that way.

This way he can keep darling on their toes.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Angry. So so very angry.

He's providing for his darling.
Darling could be starving, but they are not because of his generosity.

And this is how darling repays him?

No no no this won't do at all.

Darling needs a punishment.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

You'll probably get tired of seeing this, but again, depends.

Cause before the tower and the virus, he's relatively stable.

After that, it's really a question of what he's feeling.