An Intervention

Triggers: this chapter features a reader who suffers from an addiction.
The addictions will vary from scenario to scenario.

Scenario requested by @Dev_fps34Az (sorry wattpad doesn't want to mention you :<) 

I apologize if these are portrayed inaccurately. I wasn't quite sure how to go about this since everything has been destroyed but I did my best. 

Since addiction can be basically anything (at least based on what I read while writing this), the reader has an unhealthy obsession with whatever I post below a character's name. If you genuinely struggle with addiction please get the help you need.

 2B:
Alcohol:

*Uh, how would you even get liquor???? I mean maybe you could make it?? Sorry 2B and 9S won't have a scenario*

9S:
Vaping:

*Sorry I don't have any ideas for him. He'll be in the next scenario tho!*

A2:

Fighting:

*I hope you didn't think this would go unnoticed.

*A2 knows how you feel about the machines, they wiped out your kind and killed your family after all.

*But when you completely disregard your injuries and insist on fighting every machine you saw, to the point where A2 no longer trusted you in Pascal's village, she realized that you were kind of bloodthirsty. 

*When she realizes this, A2 becomes a mother hen to you, herding you away from locations with high machine populations. This led to a huge fight between you two. 

*It ended with A2 locking you in the room set aside for you in the resistance camp just to keep you from running headlong into battle with no regard to your personal safety, all the while you were screaming bloody murder at the top of your lungs.

*Not your finest moment in the relationship to say the least.

*But she didn't want you to become so overcome with bloodlust that you lost touch with your humanity. So she did it. 

*She apologizes for that, of course, and in time she grudgingly lets you explore the ruined city with her. 

*But as soon as she takes note of a group of machines she takes you back to the resistance camp where she cuddles you until you fall asleep.

Adam:
Reading:
* He didn't think it was a problem at first, to be honest.

*I mean c'mon Adam reads all the time.

*Buuuuut he did notice how you did little else besides reading.

*He became more and more concerned when he saw how you wouldn't eat or sleep until a book was finished and then you'd go right to the next one, where the cycle would repeat.

*He tried to get you to stop but you just kept finding more books to read and in some cases, you'd reread one that you'd already read.

*At one point your body just shut down and you passed out from exhaustion after not sleeping or eating for a couple of days (not enough to die from starvation but enough to cause some damage).

*At this point, Adam locked the library and took all your books away which did send you into withdrawal.

*Turns out because you stayed up late reading books you have a messed up sleep schedule now, Adam helped you out by reading a bedtime story to you before bed which helps you sleep better than before.

*As your body recovered, he'd let you start reading again but only one book at a time and he'd take it away if you started skipping meals again.

*All in all he'd be really good at keeping you from sinking back into your reading addiction, but since this is ADAM we're talking about you're still going to get a lot of stories with him.

*He just reads to you most of the time now. Good thing he's got a perfect reading voice.

Eve: 

Gambling:                                                                                                                                                                  

*This poor boy doesn't understand what you like about gambling. 

*He'll ask if you wanna play a game and it's usually something like Poker and you'll ALWAYS bet on actual things and because you don't have currency as it was it's usually like an apple or on one occasion your shirt (Eve made you lay down and rest as you were very  tipsy that time)

*Yet he knew something was off when all you wanted to do was play cards. It got to the point where he had to keep them in Adam's library, but even that didn't work when you climbed the bookshelves to where they were hidden.

*So he took you outside the copied city more and more to keep you away from your cards

*and eventually burned them.

*For your sake.

*He'd be the one taking you and Adam's S/O outside for exercise and sunshine.

*He'd be with you all the time to make sure you're okay.

*Goes to Adam's books to make sure he's doing everything correctly, he wants the best for you.