Introduction

Hi!

IMPORTANT: This books is NOT a romanticization of toxic relationships. When I first wrote this, I didn't understand the reality of a toxic relationship which is why I changed the ending and extended the book. I don't want to spoil anything, so I'm going to explain my original ending AND the new ending in Explain the Ending (you can spoil it for yourself if you want but I won't).

ALSO, this book isn't edited. I've been working on grammatical edits, but I have yet to make bigger edits on scene se I don't like (because 16 y/o me thought it was cute when it was very much not). Not going into specifics but I'll remove this note when it's done.

~~
Also, with everything going on with Wattpad right now, its been confirmed by twitter that Webtoon is not deleting books with mature scenes, but people are reporting it.

I am very very clear from the beginning and in the description that this book will have them, and while I have trigger warnings for so many different topics, I do not put one for sex.

So this is another reminder that this book will contain smut, and if you are uncomfortable with that please just don't read it!
Before you start this book, here are somethings you should know.

~~
Also, there are a lot of chemistry elements in the books. It's not a book about science, it's just connections made.

The book literally starts off with equations from Algebra I, but the plot of the book is not related to chemistry or science.

All of the characters are original. I took qualities from myself, my friends, and my family, and meshed them to create characters. If there are too many unusual similarities between you and someone you know, it is simply a coincidence.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!!

PS: If you see grammar errors PLEASE point them out (if you want), I'm currently editing this and it would be helpful.