60

I woke up the next morning tangled into Atlas. It wasn't like that morning at Michael's house or the morning after we got snowed in.

It was like having oxygen. It felt so normal, but so crucial to my existence. I liked breathing him in: his cologne, his shampoo, even the light sweat on his neck.

I could feel his boner through his sweats; I was practically straddling him sideways with the way our legs were intertwined.

I felt him move under me. Atlas didn't move much in his sleep, so I knew he was waking up. "Arabella," his morning voice was something I could cum too. "If we sleep in longer, I get to take you out earlier."

We fell asleep for another two hours after that.

I woke up, again, with his hand under my shirt, dangerously close to my breasts. His thumb made circles on my skin and I scooted closer to him.

"We need to get out of bed," I pushed myself up. I looked over at the block to see it was nearly noon. Holy fuck! I hated waking up late it ruined my schedule. I looked over at Atlas, still half-asleep. "Wake up!"

"No," He grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him.

"If you get up, I'll make you lunch," I bribed.

"Don't worry, I'll just eat you." I held back a laugh.

"I won't let you if you don't wake up," I teased.

"Then maybe, I just won't. I'm gonna have you begging later me anyways," His morning voice made my morni— well, midday— horniness so much worse. I shrugged my shoulders like I didn't care, because I knew he was watching me and I got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and took off my shirt. I quickly walked out of the bathroom, bare-chested. "Sorry, I forgot to open the bli- mmph," I nearly let out a scream as Atlas threw me on the bed.

"You're going to open the blinds without a shirt on?"

"I think the view's nice, don't you?" I asked, innocently. His hands were at the sides of me, careful not to touch me. "You said you wouldn't get your way with me until you took me on a date. So, it shouldn't be too hard for you to get off me, yea?" I pushed myself up a few inches on my elbow, my breasts closer to him than before. He stared at my bard nipples and then smirked.

"You're right. It's easy for me. It's so easy—, He said as his hand went up the back of my neck and he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled on it to tilt my head up. I met him calm eyes, but his breathing and the erection hitting my thigh told me otherwise. "—that I'll make you work for it. I'll make you beg for it so bad, it'll hurt. And you won't remember anything other than my name, because I won't give it to you."

"I'm really wet right now," I whispered.

"Good, it'll make this so much more fun." His head dipped down, and his tongue circled my nipple before he took it into his teeth and sucked slowly before letting go. "You know, maybe I just wanna tie you up naked and watch you get wetter just at my staring at your cunt, and if you're a good girl, I might give it to you." He got off me. At least I got him to get out of bed. I felt quite accomplished.

I took a quick shower and then head to the kitchen to make a brunch of sort.

"What are we making?" Atlas asked as I walked in.

"Do you wanna go take a shower first?" I asked. "I'll wait for you to start making something. I can find a new recipe by then."

"Alright, I'll be quick." He turned around and went into my bathroom. He stuck to his word and was out of the bathroom in twenty minutes with damp hair a mess on his head.