Atlas: Chapter 60

God, she smells so good, was the first thing I thought as I woke up because of a certain someone shifting around. I could feel my bent pressing against inner thigh with the way our legs were tangled.

I moved trying to cool off, knowing it was not going to actually happen. "Arabella," I groaned before and after looking at the clock. "If we sleep in longer, I get to take you out earlier."

I don't even remember falling back asleep after that. I just did.

I woke up before her. It was nearly the middle of the day, but I didn't care. She was sleeping pretty deep so I tried not to move, but I let my fingers make small circles on her soft upper abdomen.

"We need to get out of bed," She nearly freaked when she saw the time and rushed out of bed. pushed myself up. I wanted her to get back in bed so I faked sleep, but she had other plans. "Wake up!" She shook me.

"No," I pulled her back onto the bed and closer
to me. My hands ran up her waist and I felt her shirt bunch up, but she didn't seem to care.

"If you get up, I'll make you lunch," She wiggled her brows at me and brought her face closer.

"Don't worry, I'll just eat you." The smile on her face got bigger, but she tried to hide it. It was the kind of smile where she tried to hide it so hard, it only made it more obvious.

"I won't let you if you don't wake up," She ran her hands over my chest.

"Then maybe, I just won't. I'm gonna have you begging later me anyways," God, I want her begging for me and there's no way I wouldn't beg for her too. She shrugged her shoulders like she didn't care and got out of the bed.

I watched her go into the bathroom and walk out shirtless. She had a smirk on her face as she walked out flaunting her dark nipples at me. The ones I wanted in my mouth. She walked to the window. "Sorry, I forgot to open the bli- mmph," Oh, hell NO. I nearly chucked her at the wall instead of the bed.

"You're going to open the blinds without a shirt on?" She licked her lips as she watched my face get closer to hers.

"I think the view's nice, don't you?" She innocently batted her eyes at me, but I didn't let myself touch her. I want to. So. Bad. "You said you wouldn't get your way with me until you took me on a date. So, it shouldn't be too hard for you to get off me, yea?" She pushed her body up. and her boobs were so close to my face. My mouth.

"You're right. It's easy for me. It's so easy—," My hand went to her waist and up her back as I thread my fingers between her hair before grabbing a fistful and pulling her face back to meet my eyes. "—that I'll make you work for it. I'll make you beg for it so bad, it'll hurt. And you won't remember anything other than my name, because I won't give it to you." I wasn't going to give it to her. Actually, knowing me I definitely would, but I wanted to make her beg so hard for it. So hard.

"I'm really wet right now," She half smiled at me. Fuck, she was going to fucking kill me.

"Good, it'll make this so much more fun," I said without thinking. I brought my mouth down to her nipple, lightly sucking on her right one before I let my teeth get a hold of it, very lightly tugging. "You know, maybe I just wanna tie you up naked and watch you get wetter just at my staring at your cunt, and if you're a good girl, I might give it to you." I got off the bed. I need to jerk off because a cold shower will not fix this. She went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

"What are we making?" I asked as she walked in.

"Do you wanna go take a shower first?" She asked. I liked how she looked with her wet curls framing her face. Her mid-length hair was beautiful. "I'll wait for you to start making something. I can find a new recipe by then."