bonus chapter #1

Post Homecoming Senior Year

"Never have I ever?" Fred suggested.

"I'm down," Half of us said, and the others just mumbled, "Sure."

We all sat in a circle. I was sitting across from Atlas, and he made eye contact with me before spinning the bottle.

"Okay, Michael, go," Atlas prompted and Michael did a quick glance across the room before

"Never have I never.." he paused for a second. "Had sex at my friend's house and didn't tell them for months."

Atlas and I downed a shot, and were not that surprised to see Michael, Reed, and Fred laugh before they took a shot too.

"Never have I ever," started Michelle. She was holding back a smile and her eyes were narrowed at the ceiling, "got fucked in a school."

Except Munynyim, Fred and Daniyal, who wasn't playing, everyone took a shot.

Slowly the game blurred out.

"... a knife," I heard someone say, and without thinking I downed a shot. I looked over at Atlas who had too.

"Go Arabella!" I heard Amukta yell.

The rest of the game blurred out.

Fuck, he looks so good right now, but so many people around us.

Right?

I looked around the room, a small giggle coming out of my mouth at absolutely nothing.

Nicki Minaj was blasting, but not too loud because the neighbors might tell on us.

Was it loud? I don't know, I could barely focus on anything, my senses were useless. I downed the rest of the plastic up with my name messily written on it.

"Daniyal!" I sat next to him on the couch!

"Atlas is staring at you, you know that, right?" he asked me.

"He's always staring at me! It's because he wants to fuck me, as usual," I laughed out. I felt a surge lf energy fill my veins as I got off the couch waving at Daniyal. "Toodles," I said walking over to Atlas, when someone's voice made me jump.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I looked over at Reed yelling, I tried not to laugh.

Drunk Reed was funny.

I looked up at Atlas, who was standing right in front of me now.

"Come 'ere," he slurred out.

"Nahh, I'm good," I smiled up at him.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, stepping closer, throwing my stomach into a gymnasium as it did somersaults. His hands went to my shoulders, going down my arms, pinning them to the back of my chair.

His face was really close and I wanted it closer, but I didn't feel like making the first move.

I looked in his eyes and slumped into my chair.

"You're asking for a lot right now," his voice was low as his face slowly crept near.

"Then be a good boy and give it to me," I said.

"I'm right here, you know?" Daniyal said.

"Are you?" asked Atlas. Daniyal just laughed at us, knowing it was impossible to reason with drunk high schoolers.

As soon as he got up, Atlas's hands went to my thighs, forcing my legs to wrap around his waist and his mouth to my throat.

His grip on my upper legs tightened as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I'm so fucking in love with you. You know that?" I didn't get to respond because right after his lips pressed against mine. 

"Atlas! Come here!" Fred called out. Altas let out an aggravated sigh, putting me down.

"I'll be back." He turned around and left.

He's in love with you.

My mind couldn't comprehend that.

I watched him laugh at something Fred said.  He turned his head and saw me watching him. I saw him raise his brow as the right corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk before he turned back to Fred.

Douche.

"It's not fair," Marion wailed throwing her arms around my neck. "You guys are so cute and fun and smart and you're happy together. I want that."

"One day," I said, crying back. "You'll find someone who hates how good you are at football, that he'll fuck your brains out," I said. I don't know why I was crying too.

Everything is allowed when you're drunk though.

We stopped crying for a second to laugh.

"Yes, but thats until he flirts with you all day but doesn't make a single move," Michelle said throwing back whatever was in her cup.

"We should all just ditch all men. Sorry Arabella, but you're better off with us. We'll grow old together," said Amukta joining our conversation.

"Yea, I'm gonna take Arabella from her conversation," Atlas said grabbing my wrist.

"Go get your brains fuck best friend!" Marion yelled and the others cheered.

"You go girl!" Sophia added.

Atlas took me to the back of the kitchen.

"Thinking of ditching me? he asked.

"I'm in love with you."

"Good." he said. His hands and mouth were all over me in less than a second. I was so horny I could barely hear Amukta loudly complaining about some guy or any of the music.

Micheal passed out, falling asleep on the couch, and within the next thirty minutes, the rest of us were out.

~~
Hey! It's officially over.