Atlas: Chapter 11

I pushed her against the wall. Maybe it was too rough, but I didn't care. She looked so good in that dress. I wanted to tear it off her. I pulled away for a second.

"This room is so gross, I'm gonna get an infection if we fuck here," Her stormy grey irises were ablaze as she spoke, and all I did was shrug my shoulders. I put my hands on her thighs and slid them to the back and lifted her up. She wrapped them around my waist.

As one hand held her up against me, the other played with the strap of her dress. I lightly ran my hand lower and over her boob, feeling her nipples harden under.

"What are you doing? Take it off," She nearly snarled and I made eye contact with her. My hand went back under her thigh to keep her up against me. She wasn't heavy, I was just terrified of dropping her in this gross room.

"You're such a whore. Beg for it," I said and her eyes widened and I could feel her trying to clench her thighs around my hips. My words had such an affect on her. She was so reactive and it was so sexy.

Her hands played went up the back of my neck and played with my hair, twirling it with her fingers, as she brought her lips to my temple.

"Please," She whispered into my ear drawing it out. I moved my arm from under her thigh, readjusting it so that only one was keeping her up again and I grabbed her wrists with my hand, putting them above her head.

I lowered my head onto her neck, loving the sound of her soft moans as I lowered my head to suck her breasts over the red dress.

"Beg." I said. I felt her love her hips against me as she groaned.

"Fuck, Pheonix please," She moaned out. I didn't want to hear that. I wanted to hear her say my name. I wanted to make sure she knew who exactly she was about to fuck.

"Say my name." I whispered against her dress.

"Atlas, please." She was so desperate, I was so insanely turned on.

"Please, what?" I asked again, wanting to hear the desperation again. I wanted to feel wanted so bad.

"Take off my dress," She begged and I let go of her hands to unzip the dress. Her hands went into my hair and I stopped and put her hands back up.

"Where are your manners, you whore?" Please. Just beg for me. We both want this dress of. Behave for me and I'll do it.

"Atlas, please, take off my dress," She said clearly frustrated with me.

"Don't give me an attitude, or else I will punish you" I warned, leaning into her. She looked away. God fucking damn. "... Eye contact," I said and she looked my eyes. "Good girl." I whispered. The noise she made when I said that made me go fucking crazy.

"Don't move them," I said pinning her hands up and unzipped the dress pushing it down so I could see her dark nipples, but not taking it off.

We were in the ball closet of our school gym during homecoming.

My mouth left her lips as I trailed her jaw and went down to her neck. She smelled so good.

I went to slightly nibble on her skin to give her a hickey, but ended up biting down.  She moaned before I could apologize.

"So you are a masochist," I said before his mouth latched to my nipple, lightly grazing my teeth against it and leaving hickeys around it. When I felt her squirm under me I smacked her ass. I sucked on her pretty breasts leaving kisses around them.

"I told you not to move," I chuckled. I wanted to smack her ass again. No, I wanted to bend her over on one leg and spank her while fingering her from behind.

supernovaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें