6

I opened my eyes and my head hurt a bit. I didn't remember much from the night before.

Sophia, tequila, Amukta calling Atlas a douche, dance floor with Kane and then Atlas, sleeping with Kane, and then it blurs out a bit. I look over to see Amukta already awake and on her phone. I was so jealous she didn't feel the pain of a hangover.

"Are you okay?" she said looking over at me. I looked at her in confusion.

"According to Atlas someone might have tried to drug you, but we don't know," she said and I gave her a look telling her to go on.  "You took a shot of vodka, but apparently the bartender had the wrong hair color? Anyways, Atlas told me he made you puke and then gave you something to eat and then you passed out before you got to the car,"

I don't remember any of it.

"Let's go make some coffee and I'll get you some Tylenol, and then Daniyal said he's dropping by during your shift around three," she said. I got out of bed and realized I had changed into the shirt and shorts I had brought with me.

"Did you change me last night?" I asked just making sure.

"You're asking the lightweight tired drunk. I don't remember," she said and I made a note to self to ask Daniyal who did it today.  She made me some coffee and I stayed there for another thirty minutes before I had to leave.

I wanted enough time to shower at home and then have an extra hour before I left for work. By the time I got to the cafe, I had finished almost all of my homework. 

I was taking the order of a young couple when I saw Daniyal and Michael come in and wait to be seated.

"Hey," I said approaching them. "How's the hangover?" I asked Michael.

"Shut up," he said and I laughed.

"What can I get you guys started with?"

"He'll take a black coffee with a spoon of sugar, and I'll take water, please," Daniyal said and I wrote it down.

"Do you mind if I eat with you guys? I'm taking a lunch break soon. You're my only table right now," I said and they nodded. "If you want I can take your orders right now."

"Grilled cheese," Michael.

"Everything here is halal right?" Daniyal asked.

"Yes, it's halal," I said.

"Don't judge me, but can I get the chicken tenders with ranch?" he asked and I wrote it down and nodded.

"I will be right back with the drinks," I said and waited a few seconds before walking away. I wrote down my own order on there and handed it to the kitchen before getting the coffee and water. 

We sat and ate in silence, mainly because Michael was hungover and I was trying to eat quickly.

"I'm gonna go to the car," Michael said and handed Daniyal some money.  "I'm paying for both of you guys," he said and got up and left, making us laugh.  He was never this quiet, and him being hungover and in a bad mood made just it funnier.

"Hey, what do you remember from last night?" he asked me.

"I remember hooking up with Kane and then someone knocking on the door and everything before that. Amukta said something about being drugged, but I don't remember anything," my head hurt trying to recall the events from the night before.   "Wait, who changed me?"

"There were only two bartenders last night and both of them were blonde. You got a shot of something, I don't remember if it was tequila or what, but the bartender had brown hair. I don't know who he was, David didn't recognize him either, but he spiked your drink," he explained.