Things That Go Bump In The Night.

(Note.) This story takes place during season one of TFP when Starscream was in charge of the Decepticons. With that out of the way enjoy the story.

It was Halloween and the Autobots were celebrating with their human friends Jack, Raff and Miko they took them trick or treating and then all met up in the woods to tell scary stories. Except for Optimus and Ratchet who stayed at base.

Suddenly they heard a thumping sound.

"What was that?" Asked Jack.

"Why are you scared?" Miko asked him.

"No just wondering what the sound was." He replied.

"I don't know but it's loud." Said Raff.

Just then they heard a "CRASH!!!"

"OK what was that?" Asked Arcee.

Then they heard a slamming sound.

"I don't know but it sounds too close for comfort." Said Bulkhead.

Then they all heard a "BOOM!!!" Followed by some bangs.

Bumblebee beeped nervously.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Said Arcee.

Then they heard what sounded like glass breaking and saw lights flashing from off in the distance and heard screams and several animals ran past them afraid of something that was in that direction.

Then they heard what sounded like trees falling.

"OK we're out of here!" Yelled Bulkhead. And everyone agreed that it was time to go and called for a ground bridge that they all hurried through.

Then once they were back at base they told Optimus and Ratchet about what went down in the woods and they all talked for hours wondering what the heck happened.

"I bet it was a ghost or a monster or something." Said Miko.

"I'm happy not knowing." Jack told her. And everyone else nodded feeling freaked out by whatever had been in the woods.

"I am just glad everyone is safe." Said Optimus.

Then the Autobots took their human friends home for the night all having had a fun Halloween in spite of the scare in the woods and even agreed that that had been kind of fun.

In a nice Halloween fright way.
_

(What really happened in the woods.)

Soundwave had picked up an energon signal from the Nemisis and Starscream decided to investigate it himself and brought Knock Out and Breakdown with him to help get the energon and they spilt up to look for it.

But the seeker didn't count on the fact that it had recently rained and made the ground muddy and slippery.

He ended up slipping and falling backwards into a cave and some rocks fell on him. He was fine but his front end was now stuck in the cave.

The seeker started kicking his legs trying to get out and was making a loud thumping sound.

Knock Out and Breakdown went to try to pull him out after hearing the thumping and seeing him trapped but Starscream didn't know it was them and just felt something grab his leg.

"Leave me alone!" He cried and ended up kicking Breakdown in the faceplates making him jump backwards and land with a "CRASH!!!"

"Starscream it's alright it just us." Knock Out told the seeker.

"Oh sorry about that." The seeker apologized.

"It's OK I'm gonna help Breakdown up then we'll pull you out of there." Knock Out said to him.

"OK." Starscream replied wanting out of there.

Then Knock Out went to help Breakdown but they both kept slipping in the mud and could neither one stand up. Starscream could hear them slamming into the ground.

"Are you two OK out there?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah just some technical difficulties." Breakdown replied.

"I'm gonna try something." Starscream told them then fired both his missiles inside the cave.

"BOOM!!!" Starscream's missiles went off and sent him flying backwards out of the cave.

But he didn't count on hitting Knock Out and Breakdown who had just managed to get up until he pushed them both back down. And now none of the could stand up in the mud.

And kept slipping and falling to the ground and kept making loud bangs. Then heard glass breaking.

"What was that?" Asked Starscream.

"I am so sorry Knock Out." Breakdown apologized having accidentally hit the red medic when he slipped.

"It's OK but you owe me a new windshield." Knock Out told his best friend. "And did I mention I hate mud?"

"Agreed!" Starscream and Breakdown both answered about the mud.

Then Starscream slipped into Knock Out and caused his headlights to come on some how and Knock Out was trying to turn them off but was still slipping in the mud and now blinding both Starscream and Breakdown with his lights.

And they were all three letting out screams and scared some of the forest animals that took off running.

And Breakdown ended up pulling Starscream and Knock Out with him when he fell into some trees knocking them over.

But they finally managed to get their footing back. And just then a ground bridge open and Soundwave came out.

"It turns out there was a small error on my part." He said using a recording of Starscream's voice.

"There was no energon in this area." He added in Breakdown's voice.

"A cube was left in front of the scanner." He finished in a mix of different recordings.

"You mean we went through that mess for nothing?" Asked Starscream.

"My bad." Soundwave answered in Knock Out's voice. "Trick or Treat." He added in random recordings.

Then they went back to the Nemisis where Breakdown got to work helping Knock Out replace his windshield. And they all agreed to never speak of their little mishap again.

The End.

Hope this turned out OK. Just a little Halloween one shot I came up with. I know it's a little early unless your reading this on Halloween in which case Happy Halloween guys have a good one.