Visit To Earth

It was Starshine's birthday and she wanted to see Earth after hearing her Uncle Starscream talk about it with his friend Knock Out.

And went to ask Bumblebee and his team if she could go back with them to visit Earth.

Bumblebee wasn't sure though he didn't really want her going to Earth afraid of what Steeljaw and his pack might do to her.

But at the same time she was young and it was her birthday he didn't wanna tell her no on her B day.

"Ok you can came if your Mom says it's OK." He replied.

The thrilled young seeker ran off to ask her Mom if she could go to Earth with them.

"I think you handled that well Sir." Strongarm told Bumblebee. "There's no way Solarflare will agree to let her daughter go to Earth."

"Exactly she'll be disappointed but she'll be a lot safer on Cybertron." Said Bumblebee.
_

Later Bumblebee, Strongarm and Starshine walked through the space bring on to Earth. Starshine was beaming with a huge smile on her faceplate happy to be on Earth.

"I can't believe Solarflare said yes to letting her daughter come to Earth for one week!" Thought Strongarm.

Bumblebee was worried about what danger the young seeker might get into. But saw her happy and smiling. "Yell at least she's happy." He thought.

She went around talking to everyone on the Team Bee and was having fun when suddenly a Decepticon signal popped up.

And Bumblebee told Starshine to wait at the scrapyard as they ran off to stop the Decepticons.
_

After awhile Starshine started to get board since she was the only one at the scrapyard right now. So she left to find something to do.

She saw that there was a monster truck show so she went to watch it. And was enjoying herself.

But she failed to notice Steeljaw standing there until she turned around and spotted the wolf mech.

"Hello my name is Steeljaw." He introduced himself.

"I'm Starshine." She replied.

"Starshine would you like to come back with me and meet my friends?" He asked.

"Sure." She agreed.

Then they left together.
_                                                                      

Meanwhile the others had gotten back to the scrapyard and were worried about Starshine and panicking upon learning that she was missing.

"Fixit can you track her signal?" Bumblebee asked the minicon.

"Yes I just found it she heading to Feel, reel, Steeljaw's hideout." Fixit said now with a look of concern.

"We need to go save her." Bumblebee told them. "Autobots  rev up and roll out!"

Then they all left to find Starshine hoping she was OK.
_                                                                       

Meanwhile Steeljaw had just finished introducing Starshine to everyone on his team. And she told them it was her birthday. And they all kept wishing her a happy one.

"Cool how old are you?" Asked Steeljaw.

"I'm 16 now." She answered.

Just then she heard Bee and his team coming and went out to explain that the Con weren't hurting her.

"Steeljaw and his pack aren't as bad as you guys think they are see for yourself there..gone?" She was explaining only to see that Steeljaw and his pack had already left.
_                                                                     

After she went back to the scrapyard she was scolded for taking off like she did which she apologized for.

And Bumblebee and his team accepted just happy that she was safe.

Then some days later when she was by herself getting ready to go back to Cyberon.

When Steeljaw showed up.

"Sorry for getting you in troble here's a birthday gift to make it up to you." Steeljaw said as he handed her something.

"It's ok I had fun." She replied.

Then told him goodbye as he left before anyone else saw him.

Then the space bridge appeared and Starshine went back to Cyberon and looked at the gift he had given her.

It was a make shift card that said.  "Come back soon."

The End.

This story was a request from hannahconkle  Starshine is her OC and this story was her idea I just hope I did it justice. Be sure to check out her work it's really good.