Trapdoor Jam

It had been a hard couple of weeks for the Bee Team and Team Prime so the Rescue Bots had invited all of them to Griffin Rock to take a vacation.

They had told the humans who knew about them on Griffin Rock so they had made sure it would be safe for them to go around in their cybertronian forms so they didn't have to worry about being robots in disguise for a change.

They could just relax and have a good time. And the human members of both teams had come as well.

"This is great." Said Bumblebee as he and the rest of his team stepped through the ground bridge.

"Wow what happened to you four?" They heard DeAnn ask. Because Team Prime had come to Griffin rock first.

"They had a brawl." They heard Starscream answer her.

And Bumblebee looked and saw Shayna was there with her hair frizzed and her clothes were a mess. And Dani had a black eye and her hair and clothes were also a mess. And both Blades and Knock Out were covered in dents.

"You messed a great cat fight." Starscream told Bumblebee and his team.

"But I don't see any cats around." Said Strongarm not understanding.

"What happened?" Asked Bumblebee.

"Shayna and Dani got into a fist fight with each other because they just can't get along on anything." Starscream explained.

"Well then Shayna tripped and bumped into Dani she thought Shayna shoved her on propose and it all went down hill from there." The seeker continued.

"Then Knock Out and Blades got into a fight over Shayna and Dani." He added struggling to hold back laughter. "But don't worry they made up after they all started laughing when they saw how silly they all looked."

"Well glad they worked things out and made up." Said Bumblebee.

"It was really funny." Starscream told him. "It was a tie between Knock Out and Blades but Shayna won against Dani." He then whispered to low for the others to hear not wanting to start the fight again.

"Just don't tell the Rescue Bots or the other members of Team Prime." They all four asked at once.

"OK just don't fight again." Bumblebee told them.
_                                                                       

Later everyone was having a good time they all kept playing games at the beach. Even having made up Shayna and Dani proved to be really competitive with each other and kept competing on everything. Much to everyone else's amusement.

While Knock Out and Blades had become best friends and along with Starscream had gone to town to pick up some launch for everyone food for the humans and energon for the bots.

But Blades got worried when he found out it was Friday the 13th. And was afraid something bad was going to happen.

"Don't worry it's just an Earth superstition." Knock Out told him. "And if anything bad happened I'm sure that fight earlier was it."

"Yeah don't worry about it." Starscream told him. "Nothing bad is going to happen to any of us."

"Ahhh!" They suddenly heard Knock Out scream behind them.

"Knock Out where did you go?" Asked Starscream noticing the red medic had disappeared.

"I'm down in here." They heard him through some kind of trapdoor he'd fallen into.

"Knock Out how did you get in there?" Asked Blades.

"I fell in how else?" Knock Out replied. "What's a trapdoor doing here anyway?"

"Oh I'm so sorry." Apologized Dr Greene. "We were trying to make a fun house for the bots and couldn't get the trapdoor to work and we took down the fun house except for that one trapdoor."

"For a fun house it's not much fun there's no way out of here." Knock Out said from inside the trapdoor.

"Yeah that's what's was wrong with it." Dr Greene explained. "The doors and tunnels won't open."

"Well let's get him out of there." Said Starscream as he and Blades started trying to open the trapdoor but it wouldn't budge.

"We need to find someway to get this open." Starscream added.

"Nothing bad will happen huh." Blades deadpaned.

"Someone please get me out of here." Said Knock Out.
_                                                                     

Meanwhile everyone else was at the beach when Kade and Heatwave came and said they had a rescue mission for them.

And then showed them a news report on a portable TV.

"This is Huxley Prescott on scene of the life and death drama that's unfolding down town in Griffin Rock a cybertronian is trapped in a defective trapdoor with only moments to live." Said the reporter.

"Huh?!" Knock Out's voice came from inside the trapdoor sounding nervous. "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry just artistic licensing to keep the viewer interested." Mr. Prescott told him through the trapdoor.

"Can you say drama queen?" Joked Starscream.

"It's the curse of Friday the 13th." Said Blades.

Then they turned off the TV and put it away. As they all headed down town to see if they could help.
_                                                                       

Then upon arrival they started trying to think of how to get the door open to free Knock Out.

And discussing plans to get it open because the thing just wouldn't budge.

"This is Huxley Prescott still on the screen with the trapped transformer can anyone save this poor injured and dying bot before it's too late?" "Only a miracle can save him now."

"Um you do realize that other then being stuck in here I'm perfectly fine right?" Knock Out yelled up through the trapdoor.

"Shh!" "Drama attracts more viewers."  Mr Prescott told him.

Starscream was now fighting back laughter. "Your just trying to milk this aren't you?" He said to the human reporter.

Then they finally managed to get the trapdoor open and Knock Out free.

"Oh sweet freedom!" The red medic yelled happily just glad to be out of there.

"Sorry about that whole mess with the trapdoor." Dr Greene apologized.

"It's ok." Knock Out told him. "No harm done."

Then everyone went and enjoyed the rest of their vacation.

The End.

That was just a funny little story I came up with. Hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to send feedback.