Race For Your Life Part 2

Ratchet wasted no time getting Knock Out to the med bay and got to work trying desperately to save the red transformer's life.

Knock Out's body was already starting to tremble again as the massive amount of circuit speeders he'd been given was causing the sedative to wear off faster then it normally would.

"Rat..chet their killing th..em!" Knock Out choked out as his optics shot open. "Their killing.." "The race..ers.." He tried to tell Ratchet about what Pharma, Conduit and Lockdown were doing but his voice was shaking and his words came out slurred and continued to cut out at times.

"Easy don't strain yourself you need to rest and recover." Ratchet told him gently. "I promise we'll catch whoever did this to you and we won't let them hurt you or anyone else again." Ratchet said to the Austin Martin as he put him into forced power down.

Ratchet had to induce stasis in order to counteract the circuit speeders and keep Knock Out under heavy sedation if there was any chance of saving him. Or the circuit speeders would keep pushing him into overdrive and cause his body to overheat until it would eventually make his whole system crash and burn it's self out.

Knock Out appeared to try to fight it at first because he was trying hard to tell Ratchet who had tried to kill him and what they were doing to the racers. His optics blinked several times and looked up with a dazed expression before he finally fell into recharge.

Ratchet stayed by the cherry coloured mech until he was stable but would have to keep him under heavy sedation until the circuit speeders were out of his system.

Ratchet insisted on being Knock Out's medic because after seeing his reaction to Conduit. Ratchet knew the black, blue and silver medic had something to do with Knock Out's current state and didn't know how many more of the medics might be in on it and didn't want to give them the chance to finish him off.

And the next thing Ratchet did was inform the other Autobots about what happened and they decided to try to find out more about Conduit so they'd know who they were dealing with.

Smokescreen and Blurr were going to be in the last practice race. So Bumblebee took a ship to Cybertron knowing he'd have plenty of time to make it back before the Speedea 500 began. He knew someone who might be able to tell him about Conduit.
_                                                       

A few hours later Bumblebee arrived on Cybertron and drove to Voss the seeker capital had been destroyed during the war but had been rebuilt since the planet had been revived and liberated.

Most of the seekers had been Decepticons but a few of them had been aerialbots and some bots from Caminus had moved there as well so it was now considered a neutral zone where flyers from both sides could live.

Bumblebee just hoped he could find the one he was looking for. He drove around until he saw what he thought was the seeker he was looking.

"Hey I need to talk to you." He shouted over to the flyer who was parched on a rock.

But upon getting closer he realized it was a sparkling who had just looked bigger from a distance. And Bumblebee could tell it wasn't very old.

"Your a stranger." The sparkling said tilting it's helm. "Mommy and Daddy always say never talk to strangers." "But I just talked to you." "Oops."

"Sorry I thought you were someone else." Bumblebee apologized and started to drive away when a jet flew over.

"There you are how many times have I told you not to wonder off by yourself." Said the seeker who transformed from his jet mode and revealed himself to be Starscream.