Group Therapy

This is an AU where Breakdown is still alive mainly for comedic purposes. Now on with the story.

It had been a rough couple of weeks for the Decepticons they were having trouble working together lately.

So they called Rung and scheduled a group therapy appointment. Rung didn't tell them the Autobots were also doing a group therapy session just on the other side of the wall.

Since the rooms were sound proof he was confident that the bots and cons wouldn't find out about each other.

So got the session underway.

"OK tell me what the problem is." Rung encouraged them.

"The Problem is Starscream is an idiot!" Said Megatron.

"No Megatron is a jerk who's always hurting me!" Starscream hissed.

"No the problem is Starscream is bossy!" Knock Out cut in.

"No the real problem is Knock Out cares way too much about his paint job!" Said Breakdown.

"Soundwave superior other Decepticons inferior!" Soundwave add.

"This is illogical." Shockwave told them.

"Oh shut up!" All the other Decepticons yelled at once. Before they all almost came to blows with each other. Before Rung managed to break it up.

"OK let's start with some trust exercises." Rung explained. "Everyone pair up and one of you stand behind your partner and then their gonna let themselves fall backwards and you catch them to build trust."

"Knock Out and Breakdown can go first." Rung added. "OK Knock Out since your the smaller one your gonna let yourself fall and Breakdown will catch you."

"OK." Knock Out agreed. "Ready Breakdown?"

"Ready." Breakdown replied.

"Oh hey Breakdown." Starscream suddenly said.

"Yes?" Breakdown answered turning to see what the seeker wanted and letting Knock Out fall to the floor in the process.

"Never mind." Starscream told him with a smirk. Having distracted the blue mech on purpose just so he wouldn't catch Knock Out.

"Ouch!" Knock Out said pulling himself back up off the floor.

"Sorry Doc." Breakdown apologized.

"Let's try again." Knock Out told him.

Then they got back in position to try again.

"Breakdown?" Starscream asked.

"Yes?" He replied letting Knock Out hit the floor again.

"Nothing." Starscream said clearly enjoying the opportunity to mess with Knock Out by detracting Breakdown to let him fall.

"Quit it!" Knock Out snapped at the seeker.

"OK I won't do it again." Starscream promised.

Then they tried again.

"Hey Breakdown!" They heard the seeker's voice say.

"Yes?" Breakdown responded and let Knock Out fall again.

"My poor finish Starscream I thought you promised?!" Knock Out yelled.

"That wasn't me!" The seeker replied.

"Well then who was it?" Asked Knock Out. Only for Soundwave to suddenly play a laugh track and Knock Out facepalmed.

"SOUNDWAVE!!!" Both Starscream and Knock Out yelled at him for copying the seekers voice. Then the slender mech looked at them and they both backed down.