Double Date

It was Valentine's Day and the Trasformers were celebrating it for the first time on Cybertron.

Starscream had asked Slipstream to go on a date with him. And Knock Out had asked Moonracer out. And upon running into each other the two couples decided to have a double date.

The first thing they did was go to see a movie. But they saw someone they recognized and Starscream went over to the bot.

"Megatron?" The seeker asked unsure of what the former warlord was doing in the theater of a romance movie.

"There this femme Thunderblast she's been bothering me all day and I'm here hiding from her." Megatron explained.

Starscream went back to the others fighting back laughter if Megatron the former gladiator and Decepticon warlord was going to endure a romantic chick flick to avoid her Thunderblast most be one annoying femme.

Then the movie started. And Starscream and Knock Out both watched it with their dates. And saw several other couples their as well. Ironhide and Chromia, Blackarachnia and Silverbolt and Tigatron and Airazor to name a few.

Than two random bots started having a lover's spat apparently the femme thought the mech had been blowing her off a lot.

"This is so much better then the movie." They heard Quick Force who was there with Shadow Striker say.

But then the two made up after the mech got down on one knee and proposed. And everyone clapped and cheered.

Then continued to watch the movie.

"That's not good she's going to get the wrong idea you idiot." Megatron said having actually gotten into the movie much to everyone's shock.

"Why don't they just admit they love each other?" He added.

Starscream was just sorry he didn't have a camera thinking this would make good blackmail material.

Just then they saw a femme run over and jump on Megatron's lap. "Megatron!" "Did you miss me honey?" Thunderblast said wrapping her servos around him.

"Scrap." He groaned.
_

Later after the movie Starscream and Knock Out decided to take their dates home to be alone with them for a bit.

Moonracer and Slipstream lived in different rooms in the same apartment building. They would split up at the entrance.

Unfortunately there was a neighborhood black out and none of them could see a thing. So they just grabbed their dates servos and went to their apartments having to feel their way through the dark.

Upon reaching their respective apartments Starscream and Knock Out decided to get romantic with their dates.

Starscream decided to hold Slipstream's servo. And Knock Out decided to hug Moonracer.

"I love you sweetspark." Said Knock Out.

"Knock Out?" Starscream cried in shock.

"What Starscream?" Knock Out yelled in surprise just then the lights came back on.

"Ahhh!" "Gross!" They both said in horror jumping away from each other realizing they had almost made out.

Then Slipstream and Moonracer came through the door.

"Seems we had a little mix up." Slipstream told them.

"I ended up in Slipstream apartment by mistake." Moonracer added.

"We noticed." Starscream and Knock Out both said at once.

Then after the shock wore off they all basted out laughing realizing how funny it was. And agreed this was one Valentine's day they'd never forget.

The End.

Just a funny little Valentine's day special I whipped up. Hope you all enjoyed it.