Ch - 38 "Weakness"

Start from the beginning

"I'll accept your thank you, if you start behaving like a living person. You'll have your food at table with everyone and you won't lock yourself in your room in darkness. I want you to accept the light with open arms. Trust me this will never be taken away from you again. You have my words" 

I thought about what she said, I can trust her and what worst could have happened?  It will not be anything new. 

I nodded my head and she squealed like a child. 

"I'm actually surprised that you had that in you" she muttered something under her breath and passed a fake smile at Chris. 

I was surprised to find Chris and Blaize standing at the door. Did they hear everything ? 

"And what did you call me? Angry beast?" Blaize said, glaring at her. 

She glared back at him "Oh prove me wrong" Blaize didn't reply, he knew she was right.  

He sat beside me, "Chris take your wife with you, I want some alone time with my wife" he said holding my hand, I tried to pull but he didn't let me. 

"Really? And why would he listen to you?" She glared at Blaize again but squealed in surprise when Chris suddenly carried her out in bridal style. 

"Now what were you saying, My Rapunzel," I frowned at him.

" Your hairs are much longer then before so I thought you might be planning to become rapunzel" 

Should I listen to what Benny said? Should I listen to my heart? Can I give myself a last hope that we might be together like before, happily?

Blaize kneeled down beside bed and rested his head on my lap. "I'm sorry Angel, I'm so sorry, I had never given you a chance to express yourself,  I always listened to others over you, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did wrong to you. Please forgive me" 

He held my hand and looked up at me. "Just give me a last chance, I promise it will never ever happen again, I promise Angel, I'll never let anyone hurt you. Please Angel, just give me a chance to prove you that I'm sorry for everything" 

I took a deep breath, I think it's time for me to leave my past behind and live my present with the one I love. 

I just hope my past will never shadow on my present. 

"Will you fulfill all your promises?" Because he always broke his promises before. 

"I swear on my mom Angel, I will fulfil every promise that I keep you" I nodded my head at him and he hugged me too tightly.

Then we just cuddled and he brushed my hair while I just listened to his heart beats calmly. After so many years, I felt like I'm finally home. 

"Angel, I want to ask you a question from so long" my heart beat increased at his words. Will he ask about my past? 

"Yes?" I said in a shaky voice. 

"Why didn't you tell anyone about James? I was with you that whole night, I thought you were crying for layla. Why didn't you tell me that night?" 

I sighed and tried my best not to remember that night. "I did try, when I bumped into you that night, I wanted to tell you but you were so angry and you were worried about your project so I didn't want to ruin your project."

 He tightened his grip on me like I would disappear any moment, "I'm sorry Angel that I made you feel like that, I was just so scared and worried for you.  I didn't want you to know that so I just lied. No project or deal is more important than you for me. You are my life Angel. I'm sorry again"

"It's ok Blaize, stop saying sorry." I hugged him tightly. "I want to ask you something too" he looked down at me and nodded his head.

"I want to work again, I want to come to the office tomorrow " he glared at me and I thought he snapped again.  

"No, you are not going anywhere until your leg and hand get healed" I looked down again. "But I want to go out, I mean I want to work again" he sighed and looked at me. 

"Okay, but not tomorrow, you can go after 5 days. Your hand and leg plaster will be off till then." 

"Thank you," I said, closing my eyes. 

"Only thank you? No smile, or other stuff" I could imagine him biting his lips.  

I didn't reply this time and he sighed. 

"Okay baby steps" 

I hid a small smile that occurred on my lips. 

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.