Chapter 57

I walk out of the room as Giles holds my hand and sit down on my bed not being able to breathe.

"He's gone." I sob

"Shh I know." He says

"I had a dream of him last night." I say as I sob into his chest and he holds me tightly

"I figured." He says

He kisses my forehead as I lay down and he pulls the covers over me and tucks me into bed.

"Have a nap." He says

"Will you leave." I ask

"No im gonna be right here." He says

He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me as I close my eyes.

I wake up the next morning and don't want to get up so I fall back to sleep.

I wake up around 7:00 pm and walk downstairs to grab a snack.

I walk over to the fridge and grab an apple as I bite into I feel my tooth fall out and I yelp.

I hear footsteps run downstairs and it's Giles, Jayden, Blaine and Nick

"What happened." Giles asks running over to me

"Sorry it's my tooth." I say

He examines the apple and looks at it and 6 of my teeth are in the apple and I scream.

I wake up sweating and Giles rubs my back

"Shh it's alright." He says

He grabs hold of me and pulls me close into his chest as I sob and fall back to sleep.

I wake up the next morning at 8:00 am and get up heading towards the shower.

I walk back into my room and get dressed in a white crop top, blue jeans and white sneakers as I put on my bracelet and ring.

I kiss Giles forehead and he wakes up pulling me onto his waist and I chuckle.

"Giles." I say

He chuckles as he lets me go and I get up walking out my door.

I look at my parents room and stare at it and I feel a tear fall down as I walk downstairs wiping it.

"Morning." My mum says

"Morning." I say kissing her cheek

I sit down in the living room and put on a movie cuddling into the blanket as Giles walks in and lays down next to me as I nuzzle into him.

I close my eyes as I'm exhausted and he wraps his arms around me as I fall asleep.

I wake up 2 hours later and I'm in my bed and I smile as I see him asleep and brush my finger over his cheek and he shivers.