Chapter 37

3 months go by and I'm heading back to school to start my third year of college.

I pack my bags and head towards the office sighing and grabbing my new schedule.

I get onto the highway and I get a call. I pick up the phone using my Bluetooth.

"Hello." I say

"Hey babe just checking in." Bailey says.

"Girl I'm fine don't worry." I say

"Just be safe okay love you." She says

"I will love you too." I say

I hang up and continue listening to my music.

I make it too Harvard University around 6:00 pm and I drive into the gates and walk into the office.

"How can I help you." The receptionist asks

"I'm here to get my schedule and my dorm keys." I say smiling.

"What's your name." She says

"Avery summers." I say

"Oh my your Ian and rayna summers daughter. She says excited

"Yeah I am." I say

"Here's your schedule and key." She says handing them too me.

I grab them and walk out of the office and back to my car to grab my boxes.

I walk to the east side of campus where my dorm is this year and carry the boxes upstairs when someone bumps into me.

"Hey watch where your going puta." I say angrily

"You look." He says angrily back.

I look up to see this god like human he has black hair and blue eyes that you could get lost in and a gorgeous smile.

He starts laughing at me and I cross my arms.

"Hey look I'm sorry I'll be more careful." He says as he looks up at me and he smiles.

I smile back at him and I can feel my heart race.

No you can't do this to Giles knock it off

"Thank you maybe it was my fault too." I say shrugging.

"Do you need some help." He says shrugging

"That would be great thanks let me just put these outside my dorm." I say walking to my dorm and dropping them.

I come back to him and tell him to follow me down to my car.

"Damn ." He says shocked.

"I guess I am." I say laughing

"I'm damon Austin you are." He says smiling

"Avery summers." I say smiling

"Your that famous actor and lawyers daughter." He says confused

"Sure am." I say shrugging

"Well we have a celebrity in our college ." He says laughing.

I start laughing as well as I open my boot and grab my boxes and hand them too him as we walk towards the dorms.

We continue chatting as we walk up the stairs and I found out he went to the school across from mine. I'm surprised we didn't meet sooner.

"Well here's me." I say smiling

"I guess so I'm just across the hall so if you need anything feel free to ask here's my number." He says typing it into my phone and walking away.

I unlock the door and walk into a gorgeous looking dorm with fairy lights everywhere and I smile.