Chapter 33

I grab my keys and glasses and head out the door just as Zach, brian, Justin, Jordan and Darien walk out and smile at me.

"Hey." Zach says walking over and kissing my forehead followed by Justin, Brian, Darien.

"Hey guys." I say kissing their cheeks

"Going to the party." Zach asks

"Yeah." I say

"Be careful okay." He says smiling as they walk downstairs

I smile sadly at Jordan and he looks straight ahead and I feel a tear fall down my cheek.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." Dustin says wiping my tear.

"I know." I say smiling up at him

He smiles back before heading downstairs to the party and I follow behind next to Giles.

We arrive at the door and open it walking in and I sigh.

I walk over to the table and grab a drink as I look over and Jordan and other boys I called my best friends are standing in the corner laughing.

I sigh and plan to get so drunk I don't remember tonight.

After an hour I need to go toilet so I head to the toilet and lock the door.

Once I'm finished I walk out and someone grabs my ass I turn around to see a drunk guy ive never seen before.

"Hey gorgeous." He says

"Do you mind." I say slapping his cheek

He slaps me right back and pulls my hair pulling me into him I close my eyes and feel my knees buckle as I drop to the floor.

He stands over me and screams in my face.

"The fuck is wrong with you bitch." He screams

I close my eyes not wanting to look at him and he yanks my hair again and I yelp

"Get the fuck away from her." Someone says punching him in the face and he lets go of me.

"Sorry." He says leaving

"Are you alright." They ask

I open my eyes to reveal Giles and I sob as he pulls me close to him.

He grabs my face and kisses me and I end up kissing him back.

He helps me up and we walk back to the party when everyone is playing truth or dare I grab another drink feeling tipsy as hell.

It gets around to my turn and I smile awkwardly

"Avery I dare you to kiss either Jordan, Giles, Dustin or Jake." A girl says smiling

"Alright I say."

I awkwardly crawl over to Jake as I've kissed all of the others and want to know if he's as amazing as Giles, Dustin and Jordan.

I grab his face and kiss him deeply grabbing hold of his hair and he moans against my lips and I smile crawling back to my seat.

"Damn." A guy says

The game continues and it gets to Giles turn.

"Giles I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with avery or caitlin." Carrie says

He walks over to me and grabs my hand helping me up as Jordan angrily watches.

He takes me into the room as we sit down and smile at each other.

"That was some kiss before." He says smiling down at me.

I smile back and nod my head

"I know right." I say smiling