Chapter 53

2 months go by and it's time for me to start thinking about moving out of home and find an apartment on my own.

Giles tried calling me for hours on end but I declined them thinking he made his choice he left again.

Now it's time I move on myself I need to focus on myself and my family.

"So how are you feeling about moving out." My therapist asks

"I'm scared but I know I'll do great." I say

She smiles and nods at me listening to me talk about how different it'll be from just learning about it.

"How have you been since Giles left." She asks

I freeze up and my leg starts shaking

"I'm trying to be okay but it's hard." I say

"Have you talked to him." She asks

"Not for two months no." I say sighing

"Ah right I'll see you next session." She says as I get up and walk out shutting the door.

I walk to the car park and unlock my car and get in starting it as I head towards home.

I pull into the driveway and sigh as I bang my head onto my steering wheel.

"Why does everyone keep asking about him." I sigh

I get up and shut the door locking it as I head towards the front door.

I unlock it and walk upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed sighing.

I remember how much of an emotional wreck I was with giles leaving and my brothers death.

Flashback..

I wept for two days about Giles leaving me and how I had to deal with everything alone.

"Hey sweetie." My mum says

"Hi." I smile at her

"How you feeling." She asks

"I'm hanging in there." I say

My mum kisses my forehead and walks out of my room leaving me.

I went weeks without answering his calls until he stopped ringing.

A month went by and I waited for his calls but he never called back again.

I looked at his Instagram and he made a new account so I stalked it.

So I did the only thing I could think of and that was to block him on everything and have a fresh start.

Back to present..

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed thinking about Giles.

I fell asleep around 9:00 pm and woke up in the dark.

"Hello." I scream

"Is anyone there." I yell out

I wake up screaming and Nick runs into my room hugging me.

"Shh I'm here." He says

I sob into his chest and he lays down at the end of my bed until I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning around 7:00 am and get up walking towards the shower.

After my shower I walk into my room and change into a flowery tank top, white denim jacket, black jeans and my white shoes. I pull my hair into a ponytail and put on my glasses, bracelet and ring.

 I pull my hair into a ponytail and put on my glasses, bracelet and ring