Chapter 4

I smirk at him and dance closer to the guy. This fuels his anger and he walks towards me. I'm angry at him so I kiss the guy on the cheek and he grabs me by the arm and pulls me into the bathroom with him.

"What the fuck was that." Noah says crossing his arms. Slurring his words I can tell his drunk.

"What now you decide to talk to me." I say angrily at him. He places his hand through his hair and looks away.

I go to walk out of the door but he steps in front of me and locks it. I yell at him to move and he doesn't listen.

He walks closer to me and kisses my neck but I push him off. "Leave me alone." I say to him but he just smiles at me and kisses my lips I go to push him off but I can't seem to end up Kissing him back.

Then all of a sudden I realise what I'm doing and push him and walk out of the door and out into the kitchen. I begin to get too drunk and a guy known as Corey walks Upto me and asks if I wanna play truth or dare with a group of guys and 2 girls.

So I nod and he lifts me off the chair and holds my hand as we walk into a room and I sit down on the floor next to another guy named Jacob who has dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

It gets around to my turn and I pick dare thinking nothing bad will happen but Corey says I need to do seven minutes in heaven with him or Jacob. They are both handsome Corey has brown hair and green eyes and is well built and stands at 6'3 while Jacob has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and stands at 6'1.

I think about it for a second and choose to go with Corey so he stands up and takes me by the hand and we walk into one of the rooms and he locks the door. We talk for a few minutes he's actually pretty cool we like most of the same things. And he plays lacrosse with some of my brothers.

I sit down on the bed next to him and he comes closer so I kiss him and he puts his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and he slips his tongue into my mouth to deepen the kiss. I grab hold of his hair and then he proceeded to pull his top off and try's to take off mine which I let him do.

He then places kisses along my neck and moves down to my chest leaving a hickey right above my boob. When someone bursts through the door and I look up realising it's Blaine.

I stand there frozen as Corey is on top of me kissing my neck. Blaine walks over to Corey and pulls him off me and yells "what the fuck Corey." Folding his arms and throws me my top.

I quickly put it on and sit up awkwardly. "Shit I'm sorry Blaine." He says hanging his head down and putting his shirt on.

He goes to walk out but Blaine tells him to sit his ass down on the bed next to me. "What we're you two thinking. He says crossing his arms and yelling at us.

"Avery your lucky it wasn't Brodie or Jayden who walked in on you! For godsake it's jaydens best friend! He says to me angrily.

"I know but it was a dare." I try to say and shrug at him. He looks down at the ground trying to calm down.

"Corey get back out there now." He says and Corey nods and smiles at me before walking back out to the game. Blaine stands in front of me angrily.

"Why do you keep doing this." He says to me.

"It was a dare Blaine and I'm 18! I say back crossing my arms. He looks back at me and I see a vein popping out on his forehead he's angry.

"I Don't give a fuck. It's the fact you go for our friends." He says with a shrug.

"Your friends with everyone I've got better luck finding a guy at another school." I say angrily.

"Then do that Avery just be careful." He says patting my shoulder and leaving.

I walk out after him and back downstairs to the game. "Finished I say with a smile." It's been 20 minutes and the games over so I go back to the kitchen and sit down.

Corey comes and sits in front of me with his hand on my thigh. And smiles back at me.

We continue taking when he leans in for a kiss again I'm shocked but I lean in as well. When I hear a glass smash to the right of me.

I look over and see Jayden standing there with his arms crossed. Shit Avery now you've gone and done it I thought.

"What the fuck." Jayden yells and everyone looks over at us. Corey pulls away and stands up.

"Shit Jayden you weren't supposed to see that." He says looking down at the ground.

The next thing I know Jayden hits Corey in the face and walks out of the house. I chase after him only to be given the worse look I've ever seen.

He looks at me filled with anger and hurt. And I stand there and cry. "I'm so sorry jayds." I say with tears running down my face.

"Just don't." He says as he turns around and I yell after him but he ignores me and gets in his car and leaves.

I run after him but he's too fast so I fall on my knees and sob. And it's not pretty sobbing either I'm ugly crying right now.

I feel a pair of arms around my waist and look up to see my brothers standing next to me and I just cry.

"Oh Avery I told you." Blaine says with a sad smile.

The other boys don't even say anything. Brodie and Blaine end up leaving. And then Marcus, Raphael and even Tyrian leave. Leaving me with nick who says he won't leave me until I'm ready to go. It's now only 12:09 am and the party's in full blast.

I came back in an hour ago and helped Corey who sat there in the chair with a bloody nose. I grabbed his hand and took him into the bathroom to help clean it off.

He smiles at me and I smile back. Maybe he's not so bad after all I should just forget about Noah I thought.

After I help clean his nose he smiles and stands between my legs and leaves a trail of kisses to my boobs. His hands snake around my waist and lift me up onto his waist.

I deepened the kiss by pulling on his hair and I feel his member underneath me get bigger and I smile. He leaves kisses along my neck and then sets me back on the counter and I look in the mirror and see there's about 6 hickeys on me.

"Corey." I say laughing and he just shrugs.

"Sorry I got carried away." He says laughing.

It's now 1:00 am and I decide to leave my brother says he will drive me that there's creeps around but I need space so I walk it's only 10 minutes.

I get half way and feel like someone's following me so I turn around but there's nobody there. I look ahead of me and I jump as there stands a guy about 100 metres in front of me and I can't see his face.

He walks closer and I realise it's Noah. "Noah you scared me." I say and he looks at me angrily.

"What." I say back to him.

"Did you kiss Corey Harvey." He says with his arms folded.

"It was a dare." I said.

"Your mine you can't kiss others." He says. Which fuels my anger.

"I'm not yours or anyone's property." I say yelling at him. And he realises he shouldn't have said that.

"Avery I just mean your only supposed to kiss me." He says again.

"Well you ignored me so just keep doing it." I say angrily.

"Fine whatever." He says walking away from me back to the party.