Chapter 11

It's Friday today meaning I'm graduating school.

I get up and head to the shower.

After showering I decide what to wear to school I go with a grey sweater and black flowery skirt paired with a black bandana and gold converses.

After I finish getting dressed I put foundation, eyeliner and lipstick on and head downstairs for breakfast.

I sit down and eat some pancakes that Brodie made.

"Can't believe your all graduating today." Brodie says kissing my forehead

"I know it's crazy." I say smiling.

After breakfast we all get in the car and head to school.

We get out of the car and head to our home class to grab our gowns.

I see Noah and run Upto him and I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses my forehead.

"Hey love." He says

"Hey baby." I say smiling into his chest.

We go to the bathroom to change into our gowns and then head to the gym to take our seats.

I'm seated next to my brothers and have Noah behind me as well as Sarah and Emily.

The announcement starts and each person is called onto the stage.

My brothers names are called our first and I clap and smile at them as they get their certificate.

My name is called next and I stand up and walk towards the stage.

"Congratulations Avery summers. The principal says with a smile.

"Thank you sir." I say moving my tassel and walking over to the other people.

Noah goes next and I blow him a kiss and he smiles.

"It is with pride that I congratulate Noah beck on graduating." Principal says

He walks over to me and lifts me up and I laugh.

"Congratulations to the class of 2020." He says as we throw up our hats into the air.

I see my parents sitting down smiling at us all and I blow them a kiss.

After the ceremony we walk outside and say goodbye to all of our teachers.

"Congratulations Avery I hope to see you go far." Miss Layla says with a smile.

"Thank you for always pushing me in maths class." I say getting teary and she hugs me.

"Hope to see you do well in life Avery remember it might be hard but you can push through anything." Mr Wilks says to me with a smile.

"Thank you sir. I say shaking his hand and heading over towards my other teachers.

After I finish saying goodbye to all of my teachers we get in the car and head out for dinner.

Noah sits next to me and the rest of my family is spread out across the table.

"I'm proud of all my babies." My mum says kissing all of our foreheads.

All my brothers smile and I love how affectionate they are towards her.

"Thank you mum." They all say in unison.

"And to my two babies Tyrian and Avery I'm so very proud of you two. You will do great things." She says to us and everyone claps.

Our dinner comes and we all laugh and talk about what school has been like over all our years of schooling.

I tell my parents how hard it was moving from Australia to an American school and how difficult it was but I met my two best friends sitting in front of me and they smile.

"I'm proud of you hun." My dad says kissing my forehead.

"Thank you dad." I say smiling

After dinner we head back home and have a movie night all together before we all pack for college.

I was sad that my brothers are all going to different colleges from me due to their sports but I was proud of them.