Chapter 26

What if I never find her I thought what if she's not even alive. I start sobbing thinking about all the what if's and I lay down.

"Please be okay." I say

"God why do you keep taking her away from me." He says

I wake up in the basement and my face hurts and there's dried up blood on my white Crop top and I haven't eaten in two days now and it's killing me.

I lay back down just waiting for myself to die from starvation or if I could just find something to end my suffering I would.

I hear the door open and Kyle walks over and sits on the bed next to me with a plate of food which looks good but I turn over facing the wall and he puts it on the ground walking away.

I start sobbing again as I'm so hungry but I won't eat until I'm back home with the love of my life and my brothers.

God if someone doesn't find me soon I'm just going to end it all it's better that way.

I realise the plate he brought in is glass this time and I get up and smash it on the ground picking up one of the sharpest shards and slicing my skin as I lay down watching the blood ooze out of my body.

I know I'm finally going to die and I smile thinking about it but I realise I'll be leaving my family and my boyfriend as well as my best friends and that kills me.

I hear the door open and Kyle runs over to me lifting me up and taking me out of the room yelling.

"What the hell have you done." He says

He lifts me up into the same car he stole me in and lays me down on the back seat driving me somewhere.

He picks me up as he stops the car and I see flashing lights realising it's the hospital as he walks into the entrance with me in hand.

"I need help." He yells

I feel a doctor take me from his hands and lay me down on a hospital bed wheeling me away to the surgery room.

"It's going to be okay sweetie." The doctor says smiling at me

"Please don't make me go back with him." I ask

"Why." He says

"He stole me while I was on my run and locked me in his basement." I say

"Omg I will ring the police don't worry I won't let him take you." He says

He stitches up my wound but I've lost a lot of blood and go into shock and my eyes close.

"Come on stay with me." He says

I hear my heart rate stopping and the doctor charging the machine before I feel electricity pulsing through my body.

"Please tell my family, friends and boyfriend I love them." I say

"The police are here sweetie hold on." He says

I'm sitting on my bed watching the news when I get a call.

Hello." I ask

"Is this Brodie summers." He says

"Yes it is." I say

"We've located your sister and arrested the culprit she's at east Los Angeles hospital." He says

"Omg thank you." I say hanging up and grabbing the others

"Guys they found her come on." I scream and my brothers come running downstairs and hop in the car.

I run upstairs and knock on averys door