Chapter 12

Raphael, Jayden and Marcus will be attending UCLA next year for their lacrosse scholarships and I couldn't be more prouder of them. They will be majoring in other classes but their main focus will be lacrosse and making it into the big leagues.

Tyrian and Noah will be attending NYU university which is 4 hours from the other boys college and 6 from mine which makes me sad but I'm proud of not only my twin brother and all his accomplishments but how far hes come from being the biggest player at school to wanting to settle down and find a girlfriend. Marcus is still dating Sarah which I'm grateful for but she's also sad they won't be together.

While my other brothers are still finding out who they are and where they want to be when they get older. I'm proud of them all but I wish they would settle down as well but I guess they will when they are ready.

Noah is gonna he so far away from me but I believe we will make it work the amount of things we have had to overcome in just one year of school blows my mind as not everyone goes through that in a lifetime.

He's matured so much from being one of the biggest players in school to settling down and falling in love with me. Avery summers that's a pretty big accomplishment in my eyes.

Although he will be so far away from me I'm so proud of the man he's becoming his 20th birthday is coming up and we plan to spend it together.

I'll be attending Harvard University and I'm wanting to major in health as I want to be a doctor and I know it'll be hard but it's going to be so worth it when I'm a doctor and I can help people live and change their live choices. I'll be at Harvard for 3 years until I become a doctor in training and I can't wait it's going to be so exciting but I won't be focusing on going to parties or anything like that at all I want to knuckle down and study for the years I'm there.

I am going to be studying other classes for example I'll be Majoring in animal science, English literature, mathematical sciences and whatever else I decide to do with my time there.

Emily and Sarah are going to Yale University which is only 2 hours away from Harvard but still seems so far I'll have to make new friends again it does feel like school all over again but I'm ready for anything this time. I've been getting help for my anxiety and depression I'm on antidepressants which has helped as much as it can but I still get my bad days.

Emily will be studying to become an engineer which will take upto 4 years of schooling and I couldn't be more prouder of my best friend she will be amazing.

While Sarah is going to be studying health and physical therapy so she can become a physical therapist which is her dream job and has been since she was a kid.

Brodie is being offered a raise at his job which is good for him as well and he's found someone her names Lily and she's a sweetheart mum and dad loved her since they first met and so did I.

Blaine is still working at the hotel and was promoted to manager as he's been working there since he was 20 and I'm so proud of him he hasn't found anyone yet but I believe he will very soon.

Nick is working at the university as a professor which he only got offered a month ago and he's doing so well they decided to keep him full time and he absolutely loves it.

He works at Brown University which is 20 minutes from my college so I can go visit him a lot which I'm glad about. He came out to us a month ago which we already knew and he found himself a boyfriend his name is Thomas and he's so kind and he treats me like a little sister. Thomas attends Harvard as well he's in his second year of it he's studying to be a veterinarian.

It's now 10:00 pm and I head Upto my room to start packing like the other boys are doing. I'm done by 11:30 pm and lay down to sleep.

I wake up the next morning at 9:00 am and get up and head to the shower.

It's sad to think this is my last morning waking up here and instead I'll be waking up in my new dorm room.

I finish my shower and head back into my room to get dressed I decide to wear my Harvard hoodie and my nike leggings paired with my grey shoes, a black beanie, my glasses and a bag.

After getting dressed I start to carry down some of the boxes I'll be taking to college with me.

"Need help hun." My mum says smiling.

"I've got two more boxes if you can take these." I say smiling.

She picks them up and takes them out to my new car which I got 3 weeks ago.

I walk back upstairs to grab the last two boxes and take one look back at how empty my room looks. I smile sadly and shut the door and walk back downstairs.

I put the last remaining boxes into the boot of my pink Ferrari and shut the boot.

I walk back inside and hug my family before I leave.

"Be safe munchkin." Brodie and Blaine say.

"I will." I smile sadly

"Call me anytime." Nick says hugging me tight.

"I will don't you worry." I say laughing.

Raphael, Tyrian and Jayden hug me and say if I ever need them just call.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Tyrian says hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss you too T." I say smiling

"Bye sweetie be safe." My dad says hugging me and walk out the door and get into my car and start it up.

I decide I need to go see one more person before I leave so I drive off to his house

I arrive at Noah's house after 10 minutes and I knock on the door.

He opens the door and I jump into his arms kissing his neck.

"Hey babe." He says smiling.

"Hey you I'm just about to leave I came to say goodbye." I say sadly.

He puts me down and kisses my lips so passionately and I grip onto his hair.

God I'm gonna miss this man I thought it breaks my heart that I'll be 4 hours away from the love of my life.

"I'll see you soon okay and don't forget to ring me when you get there." He says smiling sadly at me.

"Dont worry I'll ring you as soon as I get in the gates." I say starting to get teary and we hug one more time before I let him go and walk outside to my car.

He stands there blowing me kisses as I get in my car and my glasses back on and start it up. I blow a kiss to him and drive off.