Chapter 44

I sob into my brothers chest as we wait for the cops and ambulance to arrive.

"Shh." Blaine says kissing my forehead as tears fall down his face.

"Their both dead." I sob

"Shh I know." Blaine pulls me into his chest tighter and I can't seem to stop the tears.

The ambulance arrive and say there's nothing they can do so the police take the bodies and head to the morgue as I scream and cry on my knees.

"When you can I need her to come to the station." A cop lady says to Blaine

"That's fine." He says

Blaine picks me up and wraps his arms around my waist as I sob into his chest and he holds his hands over my eyes as there's blood everywhere.

We make it outside and Blaine removes his hands from my eyes as I see my twin brothers dead body in a body bag and I break.

I sob on my knees watching the police roll my brother away and I scream.

"Tyrian." I scream

"Come on." Blaine says picking me up and taking me towards the car.

He opens the door and I get in silently sitting down.

We arrive home and I walk into the house as Blaine unlocks the door and I head Upto my room not saying a word.

I lay down on my bed and it all comes crushing down I sob and I can't stop my tears as my twin brother is dead.

He's gone I'll never see his beautiful face again how is that possible and it's all my fault.

I sob harder and I soak my pillow as I cry into it.

Even Damon is dead and Corey will never talk to me again and it's all my fault if I just didn't scream my brothers name I would have saved both his and Damon's life.

I end up falling asleep around 7:00 pm as I control my crying and close my eyes.

I wake up in the room again with blood all over me and I scream as I see my friend dead in front of me dead and I look over and there's my twin brother, my best friend!!

I sob into my knees as I lay there while he bleeds out and there's nothing I can do.

"You did this." Tyrian says

"No." I say sobbing

"It's your fault." He says

I scream on my knees as he comes closer to me with blood on him.

"Tyrian." I scream I'm shaken awake by Nick as he sits next to me.

"It felt so real." I say sobbing

"It's my fault my twin is dead." I sob

"No it's not." He says

"It is." I say

"Listen to me it is not your fault." He says with a tear falling down his cheek.

He lays down next to me as I try and get back to sleep without my nightmares.

I wake up the next morning at 9:00 am and get up and head towards the shower.

After my shower i don't know what's wrong with me but I see a blade on the sink and slice it across my skin seeing if it'll help the pain which it does.

I watch as blood drips on the floor and the door slams open to reveal Blaine looking at me as I kneel and sob.

"Omg Avery." He says running over to me and grabbing a towel holding it on my arm as I lay down and watch the blood flow.

He pulls me into his chest as I sob and I make him cry as well I guess he doesn't like seeing me like this sorry Blaine but you'll have to get used to it.

"What have you done." Blaine asks worried

"It helps." I say sobbing

"It's not okay." He says

"I know he was your brother but Avery you can't do this." He says

I stand up and push him away from me looking at him angrily

"He's not just one of you." I say angrily

"He's my best friend!

"My twin." I say angrily

"None of you will ever hold a connection to him like I did he is 2 minutes older than me." I say sadly

"I'm sorry." He says

" I know you are but i just lost my twin today I'll never be whole again." I say walking out and leaving him sitting on my bathroom floor.

I get dressed In a white off the shoulder crop top, a light blue skirt, my promise ring, the bracelet I got for my 21st birthday from Tyrian and white sneakers.

I run out of my room and downstairs trying to leave so I can have space from my brothers when Nick grabs hold of my shoulder

"Are you okay." He asks

I shrug him off and run out of the front door and towards the cliff me and Tyrian found when we were 10.

I fall to my knees and sob.

"How am I supposed to do this without you." I sob into my hands

"Please come back to me." I sob

I scream releasing all the pain I was holding in and I sigh.

"Tyrian." I scream

I lay down at the edge of the cliff just standing there thinking if I end it all I'll be with him again.

"Come on." I say

"Avery please come back this way." I hear

I know that voice it isn't one of my brothers

I turn around and see Giles, Jordan, Justin, Zach, Darien, brian, Dustin, jace, Jake, archer, sam and Marcus.

"Please come here." Giles says with tears in his eyes as I slip and fall.

"Avery." He screams as I hit my head on the way down the cliff and land on this small edge as I catch my breath.

I hear footsteps run over to the edge and I look up

"I'm coming." Giles yells

He slowly climbs down the hill and grabs hold of my hand pulling me up into his chest as he climbs back up.

We make it to the cliff again as the others look at me and I sob on my knees.

Giles pulls me into his chest and I sob letting it all go.

"Shh I'm here." He says kissing my forehead

"He can calm her down differently than I did." jordan says

"Yeah they hold a weird connection." Dustin says.