Chapter 41

It's Friday today meaning I'm graduating school.

I get up and head to the shower.

After showering I decide what to wear to school I go with a white sweater and blue jeans paired with a black bandana and gold converses.

After I finish getting dressed I put foundation, eyeliner and lipstick on and head downstairs for breakfast.

I sit down and eat some pancakes at the diner

"Can't believe your all graduating today." Damon says kissing my forehead

"I know it's crazy." I say smiling.

After breakfast we all get up and head towards class

I see Giles and run Upto him and I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses my forehead.

"Hey gorgeous."He says

"Hey Giles ." I say smiling into his chest.

We go to the bathroom to change into our gowns and then head to the gym to take our seats.

I'm seated next to Damon, corey, Giles, Dustin and jace and have Haley behind me as well as Zach, Jordan and Justin

The announcement starts and each person is called onto the stage.

My best friends are called our first and I clap and smile at them as they get their certificate.

My name is called next and I stand up and walk towards the stage.

"Congratulations Avery summers. The principal says with a smile.

"Thank you sir." I say moving my tassel and walking over to the other people.

Giles goes next and I blow him a kiss and he smiles.

"It is with pride that I congratulate Giles Anderson on graduating." Principal says

He walks over to me and lifts me up and I laugh.

"Congratulations to the class of 2023." He says as we throw up our hats into the air.

I see my parents sitting down smiling at us all and I blow them a kiss.

After the ceremony we walk outside and say goodbye to all of our teachers.

"Congratulations Avery I hope to see you go far." Miss tessa says with a smile.

"Thank you for always pushing me in mathematics class." I say getting teary and she hugs me.

"Hope to see you do well in life Avery remember it might be hard but you can push through anything." Mr Wilks says to me with a smile.

"Thank you sir. I say shaking his hand and heading over towards my other teachers.

After I finish saying goodbye to all of my teachers we get in the car and head out for dinner.

Giles sits next to me and the rest of my family is spread out across the table.