Chapter 19

I wake up the next morning and head towards the shower.

After my shower I come back into my room and change into a honey hoodie, Tom Hilfiger shorts, my white converse and I put on my glasses and then my hair into a messy bun.

Once I get dressed I grab my keys and head towards economics.

I get there 20 minutes early and wait for the door to be unlocked when my phone is knocked out of my hand and I look up to see those girls and I roll my eyes I go to pick up my phone when Savannah pushes me over and stands on my phone smashing it.

That's it I'm going to kill them.

I stand up and punch Savannah in the face and she steps back the other two come towards me and punch me in the face at the same time and I fall over.

I get back up and wipe my blood off my face and punch them again and they kick me in the stomach I hurl over grabbing my stomach as it aches.

I'm kneed in the face and I fall backwards onto the ground and my nose is bleeding everywhere.

They continue to hit me while I'm dazed and then I get back up and knee savannah in the face and she gets knocked out.

I grab aura by the hair and sling her into the lockers and she hits her head and immediately gets knocked out as well.

"Well now it's one on one." I say smiling

She smiles back at me before running at me and someone grabs hold of my arms and she rams into my stomach.

"Ugh." I scream out loud

She's pulled back by her hair and this blonde girl kicks her in the face I turn around and knee Melissa in the face turns out she was the one holding me.

She falls to the ground and then gets back up and runs away.

"Well you held your own I'd say." The girl says smiling at me.

She looks familiar but I've never seen her before.

"Thanks for the hand." I say smiling

"I hate bullies." She says winking at me

She puts her hand out to me and I shake it.

"I'm Madison andrews nice to meet you." She says

"Of course your Justin's sister he told me about you." I say

"I take it your his best mate Avery summers." She says hugging me

"Yeah I am." I say hugging her back

"If you need anything or just need help with another fight give me a call." She says holding out a piece of paper with a number on it.

"I gotta run but I'm sure I'll see you again." She says running towards the west side of campus