Chapter 6 (noahs pov)

I see Avery walking out of the mall with none other than Corey Harvey and my smile drops. I'm at the mall with Stacey as I'm friends with her brother and took her shopping. I see Avery walking this way so I kiss Stacey on the lips and she grips my hair.

God she's such an awful kisser I think. But I had no choice I can't see Avery with him. She looks over at me and her smile drops that's when I know I hurt her.

Corey smashes his lips onto hers and she grabs hold of his hair and it breaks my heart. She's not just fun to me I see myself with her which has never happened to me before. But looks like she's chosen who she wants.

She gets in the car and drives off and I walk into the mall with Stacey. She puts her arm around my waist and I feel sick. God I can't stand her.

Everyone in the shop is looking at us smiling thinking we're a couple and I feel sick to my stomach.  If only it was me and Avery not Stacey I thought to myself.

She wanted to look in every god damn shop we were here for ages. When she was done I dropped her home and said goodbye and then got in my car and left.

I decided to go and see Avery and the boys. There she was sitting in the car a few blocks down from the house kissing him again. And mumbling something in his ear I wanted to punch him in the face.

I got out of my car and walked Upto the door and knocked. Jayden opened it and I wanted to tell him she was kissing Corey down the street but I didn't wanna hurt her so I just left it. He smiled and open the door for me. I walked in and the guys were in the kitchen so I smiled and walked over and started chatting with them.

She didn't walk in for 20 minutes but I heard her outside. She finally walked in and when she seen me she looked down at the ground. Damn it Noah you hurt her.

I smiled at her pretending nothing was wrong and she looked confused but smiled back. So I thought about asking if we could talk.

"Hey Avery can we talk." I asked her smiling and she shrugged and walked upstairs into her room.

Once I was in the door she stood there and locked it and then walked over near her bed. I smiled at her and she just smiled back but I know she's hurt.

So I start talking and asking if she's with Corey. And she says I'm with Stacey ."

But I tell her she's just fun and I want her not Stacey but she looks like she doesn't believe me.

She says we can't be together and that she liked Corey and my heart dropped. I tell her she needs to choose and walk out into Marcus and Raphaels room and say my goodbyes and then I walk out the door.

I'm driving and I go to my favourite spot on the cliff where my dad used to take me and I just get out and sit there I grab my drinks and lay down watching the sun go down. It's been 2 hours now and it's 7:00 pm so I decide to go see the boys again.

As I'm driving to the house I see coreys car at the house. I look through her window and there he is climbing up. And it kills me I drive away not even bothering about it.

I go to the local bar which I go to when I'm pissed. And the bartender gives me shots and drinks. A girl sits down next to me smiling and I take the opportunity to go back to her house.

She lived in a fairly rich neighbourhood not to far from averys house and walks in holding my hand. We get Upto her room and she takes my top off and then goes to shower. I wait for her to return and she comes out naked.

She moves closer to me and kisses my neck and then pulls my pants off. She grips onto my member and proceeds to do anything she likes to it. She then hops on top of me and kisses my neck and then down my chest.

This is wrong I don't want this girl she's too easy. I want my Avery I thought. But she's with Corey, Noah she's not into you anymore.

I sit up pushing the girl off me and say I'm sorry but I needed to go. I put my clothes on and walk out the door and head home.

I know I've drank too much because the roads becoming blurry I think the bitch drugged me. I feel myself becoming unconscious everything is becoming black and white.

I hear the sounds of my car swerving to miss cars and then I ram into a tree and I pass out. I briefly wake up and feel my head aching I touch it and there's blood gushing from my head and everything becomes dark.