Chapter 40

I finish school in 4 weeks and I'm so excited that I've been looking at different traineeships near my house.

My brothers have been told giles and I broke up and it makes me sad because I had to tell each of them on the phone.

Giles is moving away to London in a few weeks when we finish and it breaks my heart what if I never see him again he's my love.

Even Damon and Corey are moving away from me they are going back to there home town in Wisconsin which is 9 hours away from my town and it makes me sad.

Haley is moving back to her own family's house which is only 2 hours from me so that's good I guess.

I wake up around 7:00 am and get up walking towards the shower

Once I finish I get dressed in a grey hoodie, blue ripped jeans, black sneakers,  pearl earrings and grab my green bag.

I grab my Keys and shut the door and head to my historical studies class with Giles and archer.

I take a seat at the back next to them as they smile at me.

"How you going." Archer asks

"I'm okay." I say

"Good." He says

After class I head to the cafe for some lunch and Archer tags along.

We grab a seat and sit down to order I get a chicken burger while Archer gets a beef burger.

After eating we talk about how college is going and where we want to be when we finish. He talks about how he doesn't like most of his classes because their difficult.

After we finish we get up and head to our other classes.

I head over to Community studies with Jace and Dustin and take a seat and wait for class to start. I look through my homework and finish the last bit off before class starts.

After My community studies class I head to my last lesson which is mathematical sciences and as it's my last class of the day and Tyler sits next to me

"Hey." He says

"Hey Tyler." I say smiling

"How you doing." He asks

"I'm hanging in there." I say

"We finish soon." He says smiling

"I know." I say sadly

I finish my classes by 5:00 pm and I have a party tonight so I head back to my dorm and get dressed into a white crop with a black overtop, a black skirt paired with white sneakers I put my hair into a ponytail and put on makeup.

Haley wears a white top, white skirt and white shoes with silver hoop earrings.

After getting dressed I grab my keys and leave with Haley.

We walk over to Giles room and knock on the door waiting for them.

They let me and Haley In and I wait on the lounge for them to get ready.

After about 10 minutes they finish getting ready and we head to the east side of campus to the party.

We arrive and a cute guy opens the door.

"Hey guys come on in." He says smiling

We walk into the party and grab a drink I see Giles and smile as I walk towards him.

Damon and Corey stand next to me drinking and talking with Haley.

Someone places there hand on my shoulder and hugs me from behind I look up and it's Giles and I smile up at him.

Im there for hours before I start to feel dizzy and know it's time to go back.

He walks around to me and hugs me so tight and I know I've drank to much as I pass out in his arms.

Giles carry's me to his dorm and lays me down on his bed kissing my forehead.

I open my eyes and everything is blurry but I see Giles silver eyes and try and talk.

"Hey it's okay I'm here." Giles says kissing my forehead.

Archer comes Upto my ear and says goodbye as he puts my stuff down and leaves back to the party.

I wake up after having a nightmare and I'm sweating and I can't breathe.

"Hey I'm here." Giles says brushing my cheek with his thumb.

I sit up and look at him confused.

"How did I get here." I ask

"You don't remember." He asks confused

"No I don't." I say

"You passed out in front of everyone again after a girl grabbed you." He says

Of course now I remember I got to the party and not even 10 minutes there I felt like I was gonna pass out so I went to the bathrooms to splash water on my face and I heard voices outside.

I opened the door and Giles was standing there worried about me even though we broke up he will always care about me in these kind of situations.

I hugged him and whispered in his ear I loved him before passing out in his arms and picked me up worriedly and carried me back to his dorm as I lost my Keys.

He took me to his bed and kissed my forehead which made me smile at how sweet he's always been towards me and I told him that his little sister is my roommate and new best friend which made him smile.

I ended up passing out a few minutes later and he left and came back with a wet towel and held my hand as he dabbed the towel on my forehead trying to keep me cool.

"Oh right." I say

"Are you okay." He asks

I tell him everything and he just listens and nods while I talk about it.

"I'm sorry you been through so much without me." He says

"Thank you." I say smiling sadly

"I'm gonna miss you when I leave." I hear him whisper and I feel a tear fall.

"Get some sleep." He says

"Can you lay down with me." I ask

"Of course." He says

We lay down and I nuzzle my head into his chest and he wraps his arms around me and pulls the blanket over us. He smells intoxicating he's wearing cologne and it smells amazing on him.

I fall asleep instantly after exhausting myself with everything that happened tonight.

I feel him kiss my forehead and pull me closer and I smile.

I think about what life's gonna be like without him he's always with me.