Chapter 7

I wake up around 2:00 am to someone banging on my door. Corey hides as I open it to reveal Blaine.

"Blaine what's up." I say tiredly looking at him.

He looks at me sadly and I think what's wrong.

"What is it." I say starting to worry.

"Avery it's Noah, he's been in an accident.

I just felt my world cave in and my heart dropped. This is my fault.

"Omg what." I start to cry.

"Is he okay." I ask.

"No he's far from okay they found his body through his windshield he wasn't wearing a belt." He says to me sadly.

I drop to my knees not understanding what to do.

"Corey can you take her." Blaine says.

Corey comes out from the bathroom and stands next to me.

"Yeah I can." He says smiling.

"I'll meet you there." Blaine says walking out.

I change into my grey top with my cream scarf and my blue ripped jeans. I put my slippers on and my hair into a braided bun and leave my room.

 I put my slippers on and my hair into a braided bun and leave my room

I run downstairs and out the door with Corey behind me. I get in the car and begin shaking my leg worried for his safety.

God please let him be okay. Don't you dare die on me Noah beck I'll never forgive you.

I look through my phone to see a video on the news talking about an 18 year old boy named Noah beck in an accident going through his windshield and I start to hyperventilate.

The picture omg it looks awful I thought. I swear to god Noah if your not okay by the time we get there I'll hate you I say to myself.

We arrive at the emergency entrance and I run in not even waiting for Corey and Upto the desk.

"Excuse me where is Noah beck." I ask the lady and she looks up at me.

"Who are you to him." She asks me and I know I need to lie.