Chapter 25 (jordans pov)

I wake up around 3:00 pm as I haven't slept all night worried about where Avery is and what Happened to her.

I get up and head towards the shower as I feel the water hit my body I feel a tear escape my eyes.

I have never been one to cry but only Avery holds a spell over me making me cry about her. I start sobbing into my hands.

I step out of the shower and back into her room to get dressed. After I finish getting dressed I grab my leather jacket and head downstairs.

"Morning." Brodie asks

"Morning Brodie." I say

I walk out the door and jump into her car so I can head downtown to continue looking for her before I go to the police station.

I search for two hours but have no luck so I head to the police station as I can now file a missing persons report and I get out of the car heading towards the precinct.

I open the door and walk in when a lady smiles at me and I walk to the desk.

"Hello hun what can I help you with." She asks

"I'm here to file a missing persons report." I say sighing

"Sure take a seat." She says pointing to a pair of seats and I walk over to them and sit down looking at my phone and it's now 5:50 pm.

I wait for about 10 minutes before I get Called by a police officer and follow him into his office.

"Hello I understand your filing a report." He asks

I nod and sigh as he takes out a notepad

"I need a description of what she looks like please." He says and I nod

"She has brown skin, brown eyes and brown hair, she stands around 5'8 and she was last scene leaving the house in gym clothes. I say

He nods and writes down everything I'm telling him before looking up at me and smiling

"We will get a team out looking for her." He says and I get up and walk out of the office.

I get back into my car and continue driving around for her but still have no luck so I head back to her house and pull into the driveway.

I get out of the car and slam the door shut as I bend down and put my head in my hands.

I get up and walk towards the house unlocking the front door and walking upstairs to her room for any clues as to where she is.

"Please god let her be safe." I say

"Where are you Avery." I say feeling a tear fall down my face.

"Why did you leave me all alone." I ask

I lay down and look at the roof when my phone rings.

"Hello." I say

"Hey it's Brian any news." He asks

"No nothing." I say

"I'm so worried about her we all are." He says

"I know me too." I say hanging up and closing my eyes.

"Please find me Jordan." I hear a voice say

"Avery." I call out

"Jordan." She screams and I run towards a room and it's empty

"Avery where are you." I scream

I wake up a few hours later sweating and sit up trying to catch my breath when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yell out

Brodie walks in and smiles sadly at me

"What's up." I ask

"They just called they can't find her anywhere." He says

"Are they still looking." I ask

"No they had other priorities." He says

I stand up and angrily punch the wall causing my fist to bleed.

"She wouldn't like you this way." He says

I sigh and sit back down on the bed and he comes over and sits next to me.

"She's much braver than you think." He says

"Will she be okay though." I ask him worried about my girlfriend and if she's even alive or trying to find help.

"I believe god will keep her safe and eventually bring her back to us." He says

"Eventually isn't good enough." I say sighing

"That's all we can hope for now Jordan." He says

He gets up and walks out the door closing it behind him and I think about what he said.